Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 11:50

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. Time to take care of some ceremonies. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 13:51

Nightpaw smiled and walked proudly towards the Tall Rock, knowing that she finally would get her warrior name, and with StarClan back too! She couldn’t feel any happier now.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 17:45

The leader smiled at the growing she-cat. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has worked hard to understand your noble code, and I recommend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 17:54

Cedarfur sat in the crowd of cats, a smile across his muzzle. His kit was becoming a warrior, and she would be a great one. He'd always had faith in her, even in the darkest of hours. Looking back to Icestorm's mate, he was so happy that WindClan had a leader like her.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony VHQrlk5
Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 18:44

“I do!” Nightpaw immediately meowed, loud and clear so the whole camp could hear her, trying to stay still and be polite even if she could feel her heart beating quickly against her chest thanks to the excitement.

OOC: Nightheart, plz

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 18:56

The gray leader nodded. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Nightpaw, you will now be known as Nightheart. StarClan honors your loyalty and enthusiasm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." She leapt down and touched her muzzle to the top of the new warrior's head.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 19:22

Nightheart… The newly appointed warrior smiled and licked Ashstar’s shoulder Heart…just like my mother… At the memory of Breezeheart, mixed feelings bloomed on her chest. Sadness, happiness, grief, pride… As soon as Ashstar stepped away from her she looked up at the sky, her smile growing wider, sure that her mother was looking at her from between the stars.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: