Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Call Into The Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

A Call Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Scorchfrost's long journey was beginning to end as he scrambled over the twolegplace fence. He stopped for a moment, his chest heaving. He still hadn't worked out exactly how to walk on his twisted, misshapen leg. He had to see her now. He had to have a chance to say something before something happened to him. The smoky tom grunted as he pulled himself up. It was midnight, and the stars shone brighter than ever, dimly glowing on his fur and in his eyes. He remembered being a young cat and walking these paths with Pepper. He remembered the day he found out she was having kits. He remembered where he left the twoleg chain.

He had taken a detour by the barn to yank the green stone from between the floorboards. The chain had come off in his struggle, but it was the shiny stone that was important. He carried it along all the way out here, and he felt as though it powered him forward. He almost thought it was guiding him to her. He hadn't seen her in so long... What if he was too late? Did loners go to StarClan? Did she know what her daughter, Morningpaw, had done? How would he find her? The doubts filled his mind as much as the rumbles of twoleg monsters and distant scuffles of mice. And still, he pushed forward.

His leg was starting to ache. He turned corners and made blind decisions when reaching a crossroad. He was lost in a maze of twoleg fences and dens and blood roared in his ears. The tom's heart guided his legs against the will of his mind. He didn't know where he was going, but if he let himself overthink it, he'd truly be in the dark. The moon shone high in the sky as he slowed to a stop, dropping the stone from his mouth and looking around. Crickets chirped, and a soft breeze ruffled his fur. A whisper of a name left his lips. A quiet murmur, a breath of air. 

He spoke louder.

"Pepper?"

A Call Into The Darkness TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Pepper had decided to keep herself busy, deciding that moping around was something a kit would do and she had an important job to do. Taking many trips to good growing grounds for herbs, preparing for Leafbare's sicknesses. She still made visits to Felix and Raven's grave every day. The she-cat had felt even more tired every night after her busy schedule and ussually spent the last bit of her time at night sorting what herbs they had. After all of the events that had happened, the she-cat was definitely scared to go to the barn despite her right to be there. It was harder to grow the plants she needed in the filthy twolegplace compared to the fertile ground in WindClan.

Pepper yawned as she returned from checking on the cat mint hidden in a twoleg garden. Noting to get marigold the next day. Horsetail was low too with the dirty environment, infections were easy to contract. The loner stopped in the ally at the scent of ThunderClan, much stronger than the slowly fading scent of exiles. Maybe it was Blackpaw but, she doubted it. He probably wouldn't come back after the last time he came. She saw the shadow of Scorchfrost along the pavement and slowly crept forward to see who was nearby. The medicine froze at the sound of Scorchfrost's voice and her name, peering at him with her green eyes. It felt odd, she couldn't tell who he was nearly as quickly. Pepper cautiously padded to him and looked around to see if anyone else was around. "Scorchfrost? What are you doing here? It's not safe here!" She mewed quietly. The white and black cat gasped, spotting the oddly angled leg, sighing and nuzzling his cheek. "You'll never stop getting in trouble, will you?"

Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Scorchfrost purred with joy as he nuzzled her. "Well, I couldn't stop thinking about you. There's been a war, and I could have gotten myself killed... I just thought that I'd make sure to see you in case something happened again." He chuckled softly, love filling his eyes. She was more beautiful than the last time he saw her. Morningpaw and Mistywater looked so much like her...

"Pepper, your children are the most amazing cats ThunderClan has been blessed to have. I have so much to tell you... Morningpaw went missing and came back with reinforcements during the battle... She's a hero! Stormpaw, he's become so strong... He fought bravely in the battle. I'm so proud of what he's done for the forest. Mistywater has kits already! Can you believe it?" He took a breath. "Wow. I've missed you." Tears pricked his eyes. He hated being apart from her. He wished there was another way, but he chose his path and would have to stick to it.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Pepper nodded, taking a step back and smiling. The she-cat hated the idea if her kits fighting battles but, she knew she had to accept that. The fact that Scorchfrost could chuckle at his near death was more proof. The clans took great pride in their strength and victories, she wouldn't dare intervene. "Yes, I met one lf Mistywater's kits already, Blackpaw was his name. " She thought for a moment and realized he had left out two of their offspring. "Coldkit and Creamkit, they've faired well too?" She asked, looking at him, it was only instict to worry about her own kits, especially when she was powerless in their world. The mother would stay quiet for their sake, their happiness was worth any price. "My own daughter has kits of her own..." She mused. "I'm getting old, aren't I?" The loner had nothing to tell her mate, nothing happy anyways. New loners had begun to appear and just as quickly die. Raven went insane and starved, Felix's murder, countless others. She wouldn't worry her mate with her problems. "Do they remember me?" You promised me that at most. "They were so young that I don't think they would." Perhaps she could join ThunderClan, she had apparently provided some of the finest warriors and helped the exiles albeit, not getting any appreciation for her act.. No, she promised Gold that she would stay by her side, Gold had promised her the same.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:36 pm

"Coldpaw and Creampaw are doing great, but they didn't fight in the battle. They stayed home from the Gathering." He winced hard suddenly, a sharp ache in his bad leg. He wasn't used to it yet, but at least he was standing up without difficulty. "They never forgot their mother. It hurts me every day. They wondered where you had gone, and I told them that you had cats to take care of back home. They know what a strong she-cat their mother is." He sighed, mulling something over in his head. "Yes, they're certainly old enough to come out here without an issue. If Blackpaw could handle it, I'm sure the rest can. I think it's time they met their mother a second time."

Ooc: mobile. Also, cream and cold's rp-ers are kind of MIA but I'm gonna talk as if they're still around.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Pepper relaxed after hearing about their safety, frowning as he winced. "I can get you some poppy seeds if you like." She mewed, brushing her tail just slightly against his leg. "You'll take it easy on that leg right? I won't be there to box your ears but I will find a way to if you cause any problems with your own health." She warned in the signature lecturing tone only a mother could create. Her serious tone lit up when he suggested that their kits visit. Pepper purred loudly at the thought. "I'd love to see them again... They must look so different from the tiny little bodies I know." The she-cat sighed thinking of that short time in the barn. "Perhaps-" She chuckled a bit. "..they could meet the ragtag family I have here." She mewed jokingly. It would be stupid to try that now but- the idea was nice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call Into The Darkness   A Call Into The Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

A Call Into The Darkness
Page 1 of 1