Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeykit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 9:20

Honeykit tore her eyes from the Moonstone to stare directly into Alderheart's eyes. She felt the weight of his question on her shoulders. "It is, Alderheart," she affirmed quietly. Highstones seemed to be a place for whispering.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 19:38

Alderheart nodded, acknowledging her choice before her flicked with his tail for her to come closer. "Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this kit. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will." His voice rang throughout the cavern, and the moonstone seemed to glow even brighter in acknowledgement of his words. "Press your nose against the rock and close your eyes. It is not I that will give you your name. StarClan will finish your ceremony now."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 5:44

Honeykit felt a warm presence as Alderheart spoke the time-honored words, his clear voice echoing pleasantly in the sparkling cavern. She lay down by the Moonstone, golden dappled tail twitching in patient anticipation, and touched her nose to the smooth, cool rock, almost instantly drifting into a quiet sleep. The journey had been exhausting, and she hadn't finished her sleep. Honeykit found herself in an endless grassy field, ground stretching as far as her warm hazel eyes could see. But more eye-catching were the bright, sparkling stars glittering above her head, outshining even the near-full moon. As she watched in awe, one bright, twinkling star came shooting down from the heavens, landing in front of her to blossom into a beautiful dark-furred cat, smelling of ShadowClan and herbs, pelt radiant with stars.
"Hello, little one," the she-cat purred. "I am Ebonyleaf, former medicine cat of ShadowClan. We are very proud of you for choosing this path, Honeykit."
"So this was the right path after all?" Honeykit breathed in relief. "Thank StarClan."
"You're welcome," nodded Ebonyleaf. "I am here to give you your apprentice name. From today until you get your true medicine cat name, you will be called Honeypaw. Make sure that you pay attention to your mentor, Alderheart. He's a good tom. Pay him my respects. Remember to keep the code always, and StarClan will be with you." The bright she-cat smiled before fading into stardust. "Goodbye, Honeypaw."
The newly named apprentice nodded in gratitude before waking up and grinning at her mentor. "Ebonyleaf sends her respects," Honeypaw meowed, standing up.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 6:03

"Oh Ebonyleaf. She was before my time but a great mentor. I only hope that i dont die of a mystery illness like the past 10 sc mcs that I can be as good of a mentor to you. Let's head home, Honeypaw. Your training awaits." Alderheart looked at her fondly, nudging her out the cavern for them to head home before dawn.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 8:43

Honeypaw smiled and followed her mentor out of the cavern, dawn peeking through the clouds. Ebonyleaf was right- Alderheart was a great tom. He'd be a great mentor. I can only hope the other medicine cats are as nice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeykit's MCA Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: