Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Character Idea Dump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Seersei
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfpaw [E] Elmpaw [T] Thistlekit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1199
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [S] RiverClan Warrior [W] ShadowClan Kit [E] SkyClan Apprentice [T] ThunderClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Cat Name: Reedkit - Reedpaw - Reed??
Tom or She-Cat: Tom
Appearance: A tall, stocky, naturally broad-shouldered tom with long grey-brown fur and amber eyes. Has an unusually muscular and strong build that's not common among RiverClan cats.
Spoiler:

Personality: Naturally quiet and stern, Reed is a serious guy who takes little pleasure out of his life- although he's quite content with the life he has at the moment.
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: Splashwillow x ??

Living  |  Deceased

Thistlekit   |  Wolfpaw   |  Brindlewhisker   |  Splashwillow   |  Elmpaw
Thunderclan Kit   |  Shadowclan Apprentice   |  Windclan Deputy   |  Riverclan Warrior   |  Skyclan Apprentice 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Characters : Whisperpaw [F,RC] // Falconpaw [M,TC] // Foxpaw [F,WC] // Morningkit [F,TC] // Whitekit [M,SC]
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 73
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, ThunderClan & WindClan Apprentice, ThunderClan & ShadowClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Cat Name:
Prefix: Ice/Hail/Storm/Frost/Grim/Ash/Fog/Heavy/Talon
Suffix: Heart/Storm/Frost/Fog/Pelt/Talon/Blaze/Face
i could go on forever choosing names, it's legit an addiction

Appearance:

Personality: Pretty shady. Kinda like the cat equivalent of a drug dealer, selling only the finest organic catnip™. Or, he's one of those elders who tells the kits horror stories. Either way, a creep.

Clan: I'm thinking SkyClan

Origins: Something controversial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RIP the Ripper

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [F]lamestrike (SC), [C]oyotepaw (TC), Mumblekit (SkC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1764
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Elder (F), App (C), Kit (M)

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Cat Name: Minkkit-paw-???

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance:

Personality: Careless, troublesome, and obnoxious. Given that she was born in a time without much happening in her clan and into the soft life of greenleaf, she often finds herself falling into boredom. All of her energy is unfortunately put into entertaining herself. Usually ignorant to how the real world works and stuck in the belief she knows the best because of her parentage. Occasionally outspoken and rash. Her decisions are usually not thought out and very impulsive. She constantly gets herself into trouble over the stupidest things. Mink has a decent heart, but it is overshadowed by her constant need to be right and her lack of desire to show deep emotions.

Clan: ???

Origins: Some leader or dep's bratty child

big tree meow meow boye
Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 80/100 color=#ff6600
Coyotepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#666666
Mumblekit (Skyclan) 5/15 color=#990033
Artemis (Rogue) 45/140 color=#ffcc00
Sageleaf (???) 50/120 color=#00cc33

"I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RIP the Ripper

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [F]lamestrike (SC), [C]oyotepaw (TC), Mumblekit (SkC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1764
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Elder (F), App (C), Kit (M)

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Cat Name: Littlekit-Littlepaw-Littlefoot

Appearance: Black and white tom with incredibly soft, short fur. He is fairly small in stature, smaller than the average tom. Due to his Skyclan blood, he has incredibly strong hind-legs, and is very stealthy and quick because of his small stature and Windclan blood. He has a bright pink nose and brownish-orange eyes.

Personality: Very shy and soft-spoken. Constantly feels like he lives in the shadow of his father and no one notices him. Has mixed emotions about his dad, loving him very much, but also resenting him for being far more impressive and great than him. Carries on the kind-nature his father once constantly exhibited. Far from the bravest cat, but tries his best anyways.

Clan: Skyclan

Origins: Rippedsky x Whiteheart (Full SkC NPC)

big tree meow meow boye
Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 80/100 color=#ff6600
Coyotepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#666666
Mumblekit (Skyclan) 5/15 color=#990033
Artemis (Rogue) 45/140 color=#ffcc00
Sageleaf (???) 50/120 color=#00cc33

"I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Mottleclaw, Waspstep, Bonestrike, Thistleblaze, Raccoonfang, Shadowleaf
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6568
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Elder and Warriors, Riverclan Warrior, Windclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Cat Name: Owlkit - Owlpaw - Owlscreech

Appearance:

Personality: Aggressive, Paranoid, Loud, Somewhat caring, Rash

Clan: Unknown

Origins: Unknown

CrowstarWaspstepThistleblazeBonestrikeRaccoonfangShadowleaf
SkyclanShadowclanRiverclanShadowclanWindclanThunderclan

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1472
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:40 pm

The Golden Four~

Cat Name: Finchsong

Appearance: A large, fluffy lilac tom with a lighter, creamier chest/belly, muzzle, and paws. He's got darker lilac mackerel tabby marking and bright lime/mint green eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality: Finchsong is arrogant and proud. He often has trouble coming off his high-horse and even the slightest humiliation will keep him in his den for days. Once you get to know him, you can kinda see the little bit of Leafstorm he has in him though. There are rare moments of sweetness and concern, although he usually blows that stuff off.

Very flirty, he thinks all cats (except a rare few that he actually likes) should be lucky to even talk to him.

Clan: Thunderclan

Origins: Specklefang X Leafstorm

Cat Name: Patchfur

Appearance: A skinny, scruffy tom with unkept dilute calico fur and olive green eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality: He's gruff with most, and has trouble making and keeping friends. Still, he's very sweet and is mostly just afraid to put himself out there.

He's scared of the smallest things, and doesn't like blood. He's not one to put himself above others, but he'd rather preserve his own life than save yours.

Cat Name: Morningshine, Meadowfur, Pounceheart, Wildfur/Wildheart

Appearance: A giant, fluffy tom who's pelt is a slurry of brown, red, cream and many other colors. He has a dark brown mackerel tabby pattern and his fur is streaked with gold.

Spoiler:

Personality:
Brave and loyal, he's everything his auntie was. Quick witted and sweet, once you make him angry he'll mark you as his enemy forever. He can be petty sometimes and has trouble letting things go.

Cat Name: Sunheart/Goldenheart/Dawnheart/Fawnheart

Appearance: A lanky, clumsy boy. He could either be
A gray-brown tabby with darker brown, almost black mackerel tabby markings and brown eyes.
Spoiler:

Or a lighter shade of brown and gold mackerel, and mint green eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality: cutiepootie lil' guy
heart of gold
naive af
leafstorm 2.0

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Bird

Characters : Jaystream ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverpaw ♀ / Firestone ♂
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 618
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Cat Name: Hailwing/ Heatherwing

Appearance:

Light dilute gray tabby she-cat with hazel eyes and some golden splotches (from her mother) on her short length fur. She has a lean and small body with long and strong legs that are useful to swim and hunt but not so good to battle. Like his father, she has tufted ears and his green eyes but with some yellow coloring on them from her mother. Her tail is long and graceful, short-furred as well as the rest of her body.

Personality:
Born from the death of her mother, this kitten started to develop a more mature attitude than any other cat of her age, always questioning and struggling about her purpose of living and if she was worthy enough to be the result of the sacrifice of her mother. Being over-protected by his father, she hates to be dependent of other cats and sometimes toward against cats who are trying to "save her" from the darkness of her heart (even if she loves Jaystream, she doesn't like he is always treating her as a helpless kitten). She's a strong believer in solving her own issues on her own, being quite stubborn and strong-headed. Quiet and peaceful most of the time, this she-cat spends most of her time on her own mind, having deep thoughts about finding the meaning of the stuff that surrounds her (pretty philosophic). However, when she talks she usually does it A LOT, always sharing her thoughts, ideas, and conclusions without any hesitation or doubt, since she thinks that her thoughts are always the right way. Good with words and a strong-willed leader by nature, however, she can be pessimistic and anti-social, having difficulties when she starts an argument because of her rudeness and sharp tongue.

Clan: Riverclan

Origins: Cinderpaw x Jaystream (mostly Riverclan but with TC blood too)

ºJaystream of Riverclanº:
Tom/Warrior
°Tinytip of Riverclan°:
She-cat/Young Warrior
ºFirestone of Shadowclanº:
Tom/ Young Warrior
ºCedarstorm of Shadowclanº:
She-cat/ Young Warrior
ºSilverpaw of Riverclanº:
She-cat/Apprentice
ºFox that hunts in the Night of the Tribe of the Endless Skiesº:
Tom/Prey-hunter

Character profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1472
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:29 pm

I think I'm gonna actually make one of these ladies some day
this is my Gen 2. of clan cats. I'll make em' in a year or so.

I'm not just making it cuz' I'm bored
yaay for me

Cat Name: Finchfur, Finchsong

Appearance: A slender, pretty grey Abyssinian she-cat with either mint-green eyes or fiery hazelish, copperish eyes.
http://kittykittykittykittykitty.tumblr.com/image/56206782582
http://photogenicfelines.tumblr.com/post/44224433857/sharizah

Personality: She's very strong willed and fiesty, always willing to speak her mind. She's reckless and loud, boisterous and fierce. She loves with all her heart, and hates with all of it as well.

Clan: Thunderclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan.

Origins: Leafstorm performing mitosis, Mint X Mate (Minty will die in this birth) Willow or Rowan X Mate or NPC
or possibly any of their children's kits.

Cat Name: Roseheart, Rosefur, Sweetfur

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: A beautiful she-cat with sweet-smelling peach-color fur patched with blue-gray. She's as slender as Finchfur, but she's built slightly heavier. Her tail is redder, almost pinker, near her tail, back and ears. She has large bright breen eyes.

1. Shorter fur, skinnier.
2. Skinnier, bigger patches.

Personality: Sweet and quiet (probably mute, deaf or something like that), Rose has a heart of gold, a level head and a heart so big it aches with all it has to bear.
Her loyalty can easily be swayed and she's very gentle with all. She has a soft spot for all younger than her, and a deep respect for those older than her.

Clan: SkC, TC, SC

Origins: Leafy, Willow, Rowan or Minty

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seersei
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfpaw [E] Elmpaw [T] Thistlekit
Male
Libra Cat
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [S] RiverClan Warrior [W] ShadowClan Kit [E] SkyClan Apprentice [T] ThunderClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:42 pm

I can only dream of when this will happen
AdderEagle 2.0 in 5ever

Cat Name: Autumn → Adderpaw →  Adder??

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: A small and rather delicate white she-cat with large, heavily marked ginger patches and bright blue eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality: Contrary to her cute and soft appearance, she's a total butt face.

Clan: Thunderclan [hopefully]

Origins:  npc kittypet x npc kittypet

Living  |  Deceased

Thunderclan Kit   |  Shadowclan Apprentice   |  Windclan Deputy   |  Riverclan Warrior   |  Skyclan Apprentice 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Seersei
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 am

he will come  s o o n

Cat Name: Palekit → Palepaw → Pale??

Appearance: An unusually tall, lightly colored brindled tom with pale blue eyes whom looks like a carbon copy of his mother.
Spoiler:

Personality: Sly, cunning, a rule-breaking adrenaline junkie. Inherited next to none of his parents ideals or fierce loyalty.  

Clan: Windclan

Origins: Brindle x Dew

Living  |  Deceased

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea Dump   

Back to top Go down

Character Idea Dump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: