Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenfeather; Creamfrost; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3962
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:59 pm

A brown tortoiseshell she cat with warm amber eyes gazed down at her new fluffy ginger tom kit. He looked like a burning fire, and she was reminded of the day when Goldenpaw died in the fire in camp. That day was horrible and Sunpelt, Sunpaw at the time, had come running in to tell the rest of Thunderclan there was a fire heading to camp. Only a few had died, one being Cloverpool's closest friend and Sunpaw's sister Goldenpaw. She snapped out of the memory and nuzzled the kit closer to her belly. "Welcome to the world my little Burningkit.." She meowed curling her long soft tail closer to her to keep the small tom warm from the cold night air.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Grizzly

Characters : Scorchfrost | Ferretshine | Hailstorm | Suncloud | Burningheart
Male
Sagittarius Number of posts : 869
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior | SC Warrior | SC Apprentice | WC Kit | TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Burningkit mewled and shuffled around, awkwardly feeling around for the source of his food. He heard a strange word, one he had never heard. In fact, he could not fathom the concept of words and speech yet anyway. Still, this sound rang in his head: Burningkit. He payed no attention to it, for the world made many sounds and nothing made sense.

Scorchfrost hobbled on his three legs to the cat who had saved him. His last one was bound in all kinds of things, the usual treatment for a warrior with a broken leg. He would never regain enough strength in his leg to walk on it correctly again, but soon there would be less pain and he could resume his duties as a warrior. Everyone told him he was lucky to be alive after his injuries at the battle, but he thought he was quite unlucky. He would have rather died a martyr than live to be a veteran of war. This was not up to him, unfortunately. He would live another day. He figured that there was still more left to do. He sniffed the tiny bundle that cowered in Cloverpool's fur. "Strange... I imagined a great uncle being a bit bigger." A soft smile broke out on his face. "He looks beautiful. What's his name?" He grunted painfully as he lay down across from Cloverpool.

SUNPAW // HAILPAW // SCORCHFROST // FERRETSHINE // BURNINGPAW
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldendraws@gmail.com
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Cloverpool purred as her great grandson came in. "Be careful dear. Your injuries are still not healed." She meowed when he grunted in pain. "Thank you. His name is Burningkit. And he'll get bigger just you wait. If he's anything like Nightstorm." She meowed uncurling her tail a little bit so Scorchfrost could see better.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:11 am

Blackpaw trotted in, a smile gentle on his face. He was glad to see Scorchfrost, yet his gladness was mellowed by worry, since his grandfather's injury had been, not worsening, yet healing - gradually. Blackpaw wished he could speed up time. He shook the thought from his mind, and focused on the small golden bundle, wrapped in Cloverpool's fluffy tail. "A new joy to the clan, I see?" He asked, sitting down carefully, as to not disturb Burningkit.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Female
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:39 am

Morningpaw poked her head into the nursery, seeing Blackpaw, Scorchfrost, and Cloverpool...and a little ginger kit. She padded inside, her blue eyes locked on Burningkit. Another kit in ThunderClan, that was a good sign. She had a feeling that the kit would make a wonderful warrior someday in the future.
"Oh, Cloverpool," She breathed, sitting down beside Blackpaw, "He's so cute!" She purred.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:41 am

Mistywater still visited the nursery a few times now, reminding her of her kits. She saw Cloverpool and smiled as a new kit was next to her. She walked over and looked at Blackpaw and her father.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:44 am

Cloverpool purred as her great great grandchildren joined her as well as her great great great grandchild, Blackpaw. Her family was ever growing now it was great. "Yes he is adorable. And I'm glad my family got to see him right after be was born. It makes me happy to see all of you here." She purred.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)   

Back to top Go down

The burning Clover (Open after Grizzly posts)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: