Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)   Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 12:54

Here's how it'll be. Blackpaw has fallen in love with the WindClan she-cat Emberpaw, and will continue meeting her at the Thunderpath until he decides Fourtrees would be better. When they become warriors they will be caught in the act. Depending on Thinny Thin-Thin's choice, Emberfall will run away with Blacktwig, have kits and then return, saying they found them alone and lost, or if she stays then she will have them at Fourtrees during a meeting with Blacktwig. I will RP two of the kits, Mottledwing (She-cat, ThunderClan) and Gorseheart (She-cat, WindClan). It is unfortunate because they will be separated and not know half of their family. As an EW (Experienced Warrior), Greencough will strike Blacktwig, but he will push through, since I'd like for him to be an Elder at some point. He will gain an apprentice as well, the form will be filled out later in Parent & Mate Finder.

Me and Thinny Thin-Thin will decide who dies first - Emberfall or Blacktwig, but that will be in the future. I've got just a form for anyone to fill out right now, because plot stuffs.

Form:

Name:
Clan:

Keep in mind that is only for the one who finds out that Emberfall and Blacktwig are mates.

Thanks,
Dimmeh~

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)   Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 13:26

If you can reserve a spot I'd like to make a kit. Cloverpool will become an elder after like the litters she's going to have and like maybe one more she's pretty old and has been around for way longer that Darkstar and most of Thunderclan besides Frozenflame and maybe a few others so I'll have a spot open soon enough

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)   Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 14:09

Name: Stormpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
(He'll be a warrior soon enough.)
~~~
If I could reserve a kit too...that'd be cool.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)   Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 6:24

Stormpaw is accepted and the two kits are reserved. There will be Mottledkit (Mottledwing), Gorsekit (Gorseheart), ------ and ------

I delayed because I was waiting for more applications. Notice I'd like the two reserved kits to be either both toms or a tom and a she-cat, heck, both she-cats if you'd like. Was gonna be picky but I'm not.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)   Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 22:03

Alright I'll make a tom

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)   Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Manifesting Hope (Blackpaw's Plot)
Page 1 of 1