Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1826
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 am

It was good to be back. Darkstar took a long, loving look at Thunderclan's camp. The last time she had been here was when Riverclan and Skyclan took over their territory. She'd been the deputy back then. It was so long ago. Her kits were almost ready to be warriors now, and they hadn't even been thought of while she was here. With a grin even bigger than during any previous ceremonies, she called out the true words. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!" No "here" instead of Highrock. It was in camp, on this ancient stone, beneath Starclan. This was to be her first ceremony with all of the right details in place. And now, she waited for the three kits to emerge for their ceremony.

Last edited by Night on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:17 pm

A warrior exited the warriors den, she sat down in front of the Highrock, her head tilting high as she looked at Darkstar and waited for the meeting to start.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:56 am

Amberkit nudged her brother, Pinekit, exited out of the nursery, her yellow eyes shinning, while Pinekit, trailed her feet, looking bored, his green eyes dull. The two Havana Browns sat behind the rest of the gathering cats.

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3917
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:48 am

Cloverpool padded out after her adopted sons, leaving Burningkit inside the nursery so she could see who their mentors were going to be. She purred and flicked them with her tail before grooming their pelts.

Hollowkit #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Mosskit raced out of the nursery, excited to have something to do - well, she could sneak out again, but that gets boring after a while. The restless kit plonked herself down beside Amberkit and Pinekit, and looked to the leader with starry eyes.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Seeing as all three had appeared, she took no time in starting the ceremony. "Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit. You have all reached the age of six moons and it is time that you became apprenticed. Please step forward." The first new generation of Starclan-loyal warriors was about to begin on their path.

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Last edited by Night on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Amberkit stepped forwards, looking eager, but her brother followed her with his head bowed, looking smug and hateful. She was starting to get anxious around his behaviour.

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Blackpaw emerged from the Apprentice's Den, gazing up at ThunderClan's rightful leader. A purr escaped him, warm with the thought that he was finally safe again. He sat down, grooming his pelt with soft strokes, as he listened to Darkstar's voice. He failed to notice Pinekit's expression.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Mosskit bounded forward, a confident smirk on her face. Her emerald orbs glittered with excitement as she waited to receive her apprentice's name. Mosspaw... she thought. It does sound rather nice!

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:20 am

Blackpaw seemed happy to see the joy of a kit's first ceremony again. He ruffled out his glossy coat, and awaited the names to be given.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:51 am

For a moment, Darkstar was a bit unnerved at Pinekit's expression, although she didn't show it. It was a bit odd. She continued with the ceremony despite the feeling. "From this day forward, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Amberpaw, Pinepaw, and Mosspaw. Your mentors will be Blizzardshine, Frozenflame, and myself, respectively. I hope we can pass our knowledge down to you." She hopped down to finish the ceremony and to touch noses with her new apprentice. Maybe her deputy could figure out why Pinekit- Pinepaw had that look. Hopefully it was something minor.

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 pm

Mosspaw touched noses with Darkstar, her new mentor. Her eyes shone brighter than ever. Wow! The leader herself is going to be my mentor?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit, Pinekit, and Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 am

Blackpaw dipped his head, smiling delicately and politely for a cat such as him, tail waving happily for the new apprentices. He rather envied the fact that Mosspaw received the leader herself as her mentor, however, he mustn't drop his formal demeanour. He felt a spark of happiness kindle slightly.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content