Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nutkit's Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Nutkit's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Nutkit's Plot   Nutkit's Plot EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 5:14

So, this child is already born, and as soon as the DF Gathering is done, I'm going to look into having her apprentice ceremony. I was hoping for Nutkit to have a couple of enemies from a rival Clan that borders ShadowClan. Three cats from that rival Clan will be going along the border, while Nutkit, who will be Nutpaw at the time, is exploring the border as well. The three cats notice she's young and start to pick on her. Maybe one will even start a small fight. There will be one cat though (An apprentice) who thinks that they should leave the cat alone since she wasn't doing anything wrong. The other two cats eventually grow bored of messing with Nutpaw and leave. The apprentice from the rival Clan will apologize on behalf of their behavior and leave. At the next Gathering after those events, the apprentice and Nutpaw will meet, speak with each other for a while, and eventually end up becoming friends. They'll agree to meet at the border again a few sunrises after the Gathering. They do so, and they keep meeting in secret, play-fighting and messing around like normal friends would. Eventually, as they grow older, Nutpaw will gain feelings for the apprentice and have a crush on him. One day, when they meet, a fox will end up coming to the border and attacking them. They'll attempt to fight it and Nutpaw will get injured. It won't be a huge injury, like a broken leg or anything like that, just anything that will hinder her from fighting in that fight. They'll have to run away from the fox since Nutpaw can no longer fight. They'll discover the fence that separates Twolegplace from ShadowClan and climb over it. They'll then continue to run until they eventually get tired. They'll end up getting lost in Twolegplace and have to find out how to get out. They will run into stuff, like rogues, loners, and they'll possibly have to avoid some Twolegs. They won't be in Twolegplace for long, just a couple of sunrises until they can find the fence again. Surviving in Twolegplace together brings the two cats closer. When they become warriors, they become mates.
I'd like for them to have kits. The max will be 4. Two will be taken to ShadowClan with Nutstep (her future warrior name) and two will be taken to the other Clan with Nutstep's mate. And when someone signs up to be Nut's mate, either two things will happen after I put their sign up sheet on the Forbidden Romances page.

IF THEY END UP HAVING TO GET CAUGHT: Whoever catches them will catch them before they have kits, but Nutstep will be pregnant. He/She will be older then Nutstep and her mate and tell them never to meet again after the kits are born, or she/he will tell the leader. The couple sadly submit to the older warrior's threat. They have the kits on the border, and then the kits are separated. A cat in ShadowClan would've liked Nutstep and everyone practically knew it, so Nutstep would say that the two kits belonged to the tom that liked her (It'll be an NPC if nobody signs up, but if somebody does and the tom finds out it's not his kits, it'll be dramatic and angsty.)
Nutstep's mate from the other Clan will say he found two rogue kits on the border. A queen (NPC) would end up nursing the kits until they can have fresh-kill. And then, life will carry on from there and the plot will unfold as their lives move on.

IF THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE DISCOVERED: Nutstep and her mate will continue to meet each other even after they have kits. Eventually, the mate says or implies something offensive about either ShadowClan or Nutstep. Nutstep gets defensive and fired up and they get into an argument that may or may not turn into a physical fight. They leave, both upset with each other, which is basically a way of saying they break up. They get more and more protective of their kits. At first, Nutstep and her mate wanted to have their kits meet each other when they got older, but now, they don't. They don't want their kits to know about each other at all, only the ones in their own Clan. All four siblings end up showing up to their first Gathering and speak to each other. Nutstep and her mate do not realize this. The four siblings realize they have a lot of likes and dislikes in common, and become friends. They still have no clue that they're siblings. The following morning, the kits tell their parents about meeting their siblings (But they don't know they're siblings!)
Nutstep and her mate are silently upset, because by the way their kits described it, they knows that they met their siblings. A few moons later, when Nutstep and her mate are older, they'll end up, by chance, seeing each other at the border one day. At first, it will just be upsetting, then awkward, then they'll finally admit that they missed each other. So, all the past actions would've been forgiven. The two lovers will take their kits out to see each other, and they'll recognize each other from the Gathering. It will be like a family reunion, basically. The parents tell their kits not to speak of this, and the kits agree not to. Life continues on from there.

ROLES:
NUTSTEP'S MATE: It has to make sense. She can't have a mate that lives on the other side of the forest but meet him at the border...also, I'd like it to be a tom so they can have their kits.
CAT ON PATROL: At the very beginning it mentions Nut getting teased by the other two cats of the patrol. This is one of those cats. (Must be from the same Clan as Nut's mate)
SECOND PATROL CAT: The second cat on the patrol. (Must be from the same Clan as Nut's mate.)

Then there are about five more roles that will be added after we find out if Nut and her mate have to be discovered. I'll update it after that.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Nutkit's Plot Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Nutkit's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's Plot   Nutkit's Plot EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 5:35

I have Heatherkit from WindClan. She'll be an apprentice after the Gathering too, but you could slot her in any of these roles - although it should be noted that it's really against her nature to be mean about anyone or anything - so if she would tease Nutstep, she'd have to be very provoked or something.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Nutkit's Plot Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nutkit's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's Plot   Nutkit's Plot EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 19:08

Flamekit and Foxkit can be quite mean. Both won't like other clans much. If you end up with a TC she-cat to be Nutkit's mate, I'm willing for them to be the bullies.
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Nutkit's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's Plot   Nutkit's Plot EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 12:39

Okay, that's cool. I'll have to see which Clan Nutstep's maybe will be apart of before I choose patrol cats, so I'll keep those cats in mind!

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Nutkit's Plot Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nutkit's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's Plot   Nutkit's Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutkit's Plot
Page 1 of 1