Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Bluekit

*Bluekit

Clan/Rank : StarClan warriror/ ShadowClan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 193

Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! Empty
PostSubject: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 pm

The apprentice peeked jer head out of the Apprentices den then headed tward the entrence of the camp. When she saw that it was good enough she bolted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomheart.webs.com
*Bluekit

*Bluekit

Sagittarius Buffalo

Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm

" Oh I hope nobody sees me doing this" She wisperd qwietly to her self the walked out of camp into the forest alone..
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:09 pm

ACK!!!! YOU CANNOT TRAIN YOURSELF NOR DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WAR OF THE CLANS! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN FINE, BUT WE ARE WARNING YOU NOT TO!!!!! AND YOU DOUBLE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!! SO THIS IS A SPAM TOPIC, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAN POST!

Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm

OOC:This is ridiculous Tall. You may not train yourself moves you do not know,no double posting,and the war is a dream topic!!!!!! Please Stop!

Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 am

I fyou want training, you need to PM Aurastorm.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

She is basically doing this for the war,and when we told her she has no training and later posted a personality quiz, she said due to her results:

"HAHA,I HAVE THE POWER OF LITTLEFACE AND BLUESTAR,NO ONE CAN KILL ME,I WILL TRAIN MYSELF IN THE FOREST.MUAHAHAAAAA" and disconnected. I am afraid this might lead to major godmodding ^^'

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah. Next time she comes on, hopefully she'll listen to us.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Bluestar isnt even born yet.

Tall: BLUESTAR IS INVINCIBLE!
Hawk: Until she died.

Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Lol,I remember that XD

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:11 am

LAWZ...no cat is invincible.......

*Bluekit

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Cry
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 am

Tall, thats freaking spam.

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: Leapord arrest her if your the Spam Police!! XD

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Mudpaw, you shouldn't be posting here :x

PostSubject: Re: Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!   Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tallpaw runs away to go do Combate training by herself preparing for the war!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: