Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) Empty
PostSubject: I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?)   I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 15:37

Mother's Name: Ravenbreeze (NPC)
Clan: Windclan
Origins: Full Windclan

Father's Name: Emberleaf
Clan: Windclan
Origins: Full Windclan

Adopted Kits?: No
Special Requests: Only three kits in the litter, including the one I will be making. This will be the only litter of Emberleaf's and his NPC mate's. The mother is a black American Curl, and Emberleaf is a ginger Maine Coon. I'd like for the kits to be either a ginger, black, or calico Maine Coon or a ginger, black, or calico American Curl. If you want a kit in this litter who isn't any of those, I may make an exception.

Emberleaf was once a Medicine Cat, but is now an elder, so he technically is able to have kits without breaking the code. He is old, but if I'm correct, tom cats can reproduce even in old age though it doesn't seem very healthy and he won't be telling anyone that the kits are his bc it's awkward for him to admit that he mated with a much younger female.

The birth will go like this: Ravenbreeze and Emberleaf were taking a walk and talking about how Ravenbreeze would say the father was Gingerfur, another NPC who died in the battle against the DF at fourtrees, when she goes into labor and Emberleaf uses his old MC skills to help her give birth. He doesn't have the right supplies with him, so Ravenbreeze dies but the kits live and Emberleaf takes them back to camp. He tells everyone that he was taking a walk when he saw Ravenbreeze collapsed on the ground in labor, and that he tried to help her give birth but failed and she died. The kits go to a queen who is willing to care for them, but Emberleaf remains a fatherly figure in the kits' lives, and may eventually tell his kits the truth.

This won't be happening right away, but I'm aiming for the birth and everything to take place once the DF plot fully clears up. I will PM those who are in the litter details once there are enough kits.

Kits:
1 - The she-kit I will be making in the future
2 - open
3 - open

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) Image13

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?)   I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 15:56

Sorry, but elders who have retired due to old age cannot have kits. Also, Emberleaf is using an elder slot. One of the conditions of using that slot is not being allowed to have kits.

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down

I hope this is legal....(future kits for Ember?)
Page 1 of 1