Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bramblebby needs some future drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Bramblebby needs some future drama Empty
PostSubject: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Cat Name: Bramblekit
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: To sum it up in a sentence, I'm looking for a short term, possibly cross-clan romance for Bramble. RN, because of the whole DF takeover and the fact that I have yet to actually post with him, he's sorta non-existent until the Gathering is done, but once it is he'll get his app ceremony and he's free to roam around.

I don't want them to have kits or be life long mates, I just want a quick fling that he ends up breaking off in the end. TBH, I want a couple, short flings that he ends up breaking off because he's kind of an arse and likes stringing she-cats along.

No toms, no one related to him, just simple, drama filled flings that keep going until he's a warrior and mama expects grandbabies. Sorry girls, you all lose to a pureblood NPC in the end.

the flings would probably still be going on even after that if there are people up for it

So who's down for heartbreak?

Bramblebby needs some future drama N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:54 pm

I have Blossom. She isn't born yet as well and the request your asking for is kind of like the one I would like for her. So I mean if you want to, I'm totally fine with them not being mates and having kits so if you do accept her we can do it your way.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:58 pm

I'm down with that.

If you want, they could be a thing during their apprenticeship, cut it off, and come back together later. I don't mind them having one or two kits, but that's the max, and Bramble wouldn't want anything to do with them.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 pm

yes, break some hearts my son.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Haha, alright, great. This will be very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Still looking for more chicks to hit up.

;>

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:10 pm

just realized you are also breaking my daughter's heart. i am conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:16 pm

:>

that was the whole plan
to conflict you

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bramblebby needs some future drama   Bramblebby needs some future drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Bramblebby needs some future drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: