Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Want to be Here [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

Don't Want to be Here [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 11:20

Sootkit sat next to the entrance of the nursery. She didn't want to be here.. She didn't like this place anymore. After what happened to her mother. After what happened to her aunt. The gray tabby she-cat let out a small huff. The only person that was left in her family was Nightpaw. Sure there was Saltpelt's kits but they didn't seem to have much interest in her. She didn't even know where her father was. "What do I do?" She asked herself as she watched others with amber eyes.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 13:52

Emberpaw peaked from the apprentices den, she looked at the kit, seeing her talk to herself. She let out a sigh, trotting over to her. She sat in front of her, Emberpaw's fluffy fur laying down with her, settling calmly.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 14:22

After a moon of waking up in Twolegplace, seeing the familiar sky above the Windclan camp was a constant reminder that she was home. It was a relief. Spiderfur rolled over in her nest and got up, stretching in the sun. With her short fur and small size the heat wasn't much of a problem. "I should hunt soon," she thought, taking a glance at the freshkill pile. The she-cat's gaze shifted a bit to rest on a kit lying just outside the nursery. She recognized the form of her half-sister, Sootkit, and their cousin, Emberpaw. It was a bit odd to think of this tiny kit as a sibling, especially since she came from Breezeheart, but she still loved her as family.

The little she-cat padded towards the kitten and sat beside her, taking notice of her expression. "Sootkit," Spiderfur murmured, curling her paws under her chest. "What's on your mind?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 14:27

Sootkit flinched somewhat at the call of her name. Everything reminded her so much of her dead mother. "I want my mother." She said in response to Spiderfur. The small kit giving a small nod towards Emberpaw. Everything around her made her want to leave so she wouldn't have to deal with her mother's death. She missed her so much, and it was unfair what happened to her. She didn't deserve it.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 15:33

Emberpaw sighed "We all loose people we love, but we can't really stop that" she mewed, she had her sister still, Heatherkit was the only thing she knew was her family right now. She looked at Spiderfur, she smiled, knowing that the warrior would know how to handle a conversation like this more than a newly appointed apprentice like her would.

OOC: I'm really sorry I'm making short post. I'm really busy today.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 20:32

Nightpaw walked out of the apprentice’s den and looked towards the nursery, noticing her younger sister, as well as two of her clanmates. She didn’t approached them right away though, wanting to know what was going on. As soon as their mother was brought to the picture, she couldn’t help but feel a lump on her throat. Breezeheart had decided to side with the Dark Forest and defend Saltpelt, decision that ultimately came to the price of her own life, but the dark apprentice understood why she had done such thing.

She calmly walked towards the three cats, a gentle smile on her muzzle even if her eyes reflected sincere sadness “I know how you feel” Her voice was as gentle as her smile “I miss our mother too, but I’m sure she’s watching over us right now, between the stars” She sat at Sootkit’s side, trying to cheer up her sister, the only family she had left.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 21:36

The warrior took a glance around at the growing group of cats around her and shifted in her discomfort. But, despite this, she focused on Sootkit. She somewhat reminded her of her younger self, after her own mother's death. "I'd be concerned if you d-didn't." Spiderfur gazed at the kitten, sympathy in her dust brown eyes. "I-I speak from experience wh-when I say I know how it feels. She knew that was the thing that everyone said. It made her feel guilty that she had used the phrase that had filled her with anger and grief after her mother and sister's deaths. Hopefully she could do better. "But we - the clan - are here f-for you. If y-you need us." She touched Sootkit's flank with her tail gently, a somewhat motherly expression on the warrior's face.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 21:41

Sootkit looked down at the ground. Not really wanting to respond but she was going to anyway. "It wasn't fair! She didn't deserve to have her life taken from her! Nether did Saltpelt! Who cares if they were on the wrong side? They could be fixed couldn't they?" She asked, some anger swelling up inside her chest. They didn't deserve it. No one deserved it.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 8:20

Nightpaw lowered her ears with the kit’s words. She did felt that Breezeheart didn’t deserved to die in that bloody battle, but she couldn’t say that she felt the same way about Saltpelt, not after all the things she had done. But she wasn’t going to tell that to Sootkit, she was still too young to properly understand and she didn’t truly experienced the dark times that threatened the clans while they were under the Dark Forest reign. It was only logic that she wouldn’t be able to share her point of view on the situation.

“Maybe” She meowed, trying to find the words to explain her feeling to her younger sister without making her grow even angrier “But, right or wrong, they made their decision and fought to death to defend it. Not every cat has the courage to do such thing” The dark she-cat nuzzled the kit’s head, trying to help her in any way she could. Getting over this wasn’t going to be easy, for neither of them, but at least they had each other, they didn’t have to go through this painful process alone.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Want to be Here [Open]   Don't Want to be Here [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Want to be Here [Open]
Page 1 of 1