Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie

Beanie

Characters : Runningpaw {SkC Tom} Sandkit {WC Tom} Mittens {KP She}
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 62

Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:06 am

I wanted to make a kittypet character, but most users say it's a boring rp to do. I was thinking of having multiple kittypets (all rp'ed by different users) it'd be a lot more fun. Maybe the kittypets got abandoned by their twolegs and were thrown to the streets, forced to learn how to become loners/rouges. The kittypets could be siblings or close friends or whatever, idk.

>>Sandkit {WC Tom}<<||>>Runningpaw {SkC Tom}<<
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am

Sure, I'll join ye matey.

Also I suggest we keep a group of 4-5, for diversity but not to many cats, cause we'll get confused, and not too little, because there will be hard to make a good plot.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 12:25 pm

after  a while i'll make a kittypet when Oak dies

:3
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 pm

I don't have any kittypet characters but my stray Bat could help them out. He's making a clan of sorts and establishing good bonds is the name of the game here.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Beanie

Beanie

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 5:16 pm

Awesome! Sounds good! I'll make a character, but won't play him/her until you guys are ready. We can decide the plot from there.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 8:52 pm

This sounds really fun! I would make a cat, but the character limit is five, and all of my precious babies I don't want to kill off yet. If you accept, one of my cats, Icekit, can be captured by Twolegs at the age of an apprentice and discover this group of kittypets, and join them. Only for a while though. When she grows up to about the age of a Young Warrior, she'd leave.

Only if you're okay with this, though! ^^

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Beanie

Beanie

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Yeah! That sounds great!

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:02 am

I'll have my Mouse join them after Tawny's Raven dies, cause she returns to life with her two-leg and gets adopted by him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??   Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna do a kittypet rp??
Page 1 of 1