Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. Empty
PostSubject: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:04

Night was in a Twoleg garden, getting herbs for the "medicine cats". A twoleg came out. He didn't run though, he just gazed with wide eyes at the twoleg. He thought he was going to be captured, but instead, it went back inside and came out with a bowl of some weird food for kittypets, just not those hard, rabbit dropping like things. This kind had thick, tan water, with strips of meat in it. It set the bowl down. It smelled of fish and other things, nothing dangerous. Curious, he ate one of the strips. It tastes fine, like fresh kill. He started to eat the rest. The twoleg tried to stroke him, but he backed up. He didn't want anyone suspecting he's taking food from a twoleg. He figured he'd just them he scuffled with one. After he finished, he took the herbs and went.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:18

Mouse leapt on a lower branch, watching the two-leg she usually take food from come out and give food to a loner, probably. She flexed her paws in expectation and took a glance over the a loner eating some two-leg dood. She dropped lightly from the branch, smiling kindly at the stranger. "Hey." she smiled kindly at him and shot an amused glance at the food he was eating. "What'cha doing?" she asked him curiously. He smelled like the forest, so he deginitely wasn't stray cat coming here for food.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:34

Night shrugged. "I was getting herbs, before the twoleg came with the food. I supposed it wouldn't hurt to try it. Where I was born, it was a crime to trust them. I had an... unpleasant 'encounter' with them when I was a kit. So, I'm kind of surprised some aren't that bad." he said.

OOC: Fun fact: The food he ate is the same kind I feed my cat sometimes.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:49

OOC: I'm pretty sure it's my cat's favourite. Purina Gold?

Mouse's whiskers twitched and she smiled softly. This two-leg was quite different indeed. He had given her food aince she had ran from her former owner, which was pretty helpful, and he never kept her indoors. She likes life there, but she knew she'll never be a real kittypet again. Not when she had scented the forest and ran through it.

"Well, what's your name? Are you a clan cat?" she asked him curiously.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:52

OOC: No, we have Friskie's.

"My name is Night. I was a clan cat. What's your name?" he answered.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:57

"Mouse. Loner." she smiled at him, looking down amused at her huge stature. Her eyes lighted up with a lonely flame. "So now you're, alone?" she asked him, hopefully.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 17:00

Pepper had decided to help Night with the herbs. She had enough training to find them and could maybe even show him the different uses. Hearing his voice, she climbed into the yard he was in and smiled at him, tired eyes slightly returning to the brightness she was known for. "How are the herbs coming along? I figured I would help since you didn't have to do this for us."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 17:09

Night was surprised with Mouse's question. "I live with the other rogues here." he answered. He turned to Pepper. "Fine, I gathered plenty of Catnip and other herbs." he answered Pepper's question.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 17:23

Mouse stared back at her two-leg's housw and sighted. Lifebhere was easy, but just as lonely, and she often got bored. She wished she could go with the cats. Well... Maybe she could. She looked back at them.
"You should be on your way, the two-leg might call his kits to play with you." she lied to the cats.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 17:26

Night blinked. He took the herbs and leaped over the fence.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 17:30

Mouse waited for the cats to depart before she picked up their scent trail and followed them.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 18:58

Night was in the 'camp', chatting with some rogues and loners. He ate a bird while they talked.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 6:58

Mouse was edging the camp, but she started feeling bad, abandoning the two-leg. She lowered her head and prepared to leave, feeling rather bad about the lies she had told. She turned back towards the spot where she could see Night, and tried to catch his eye.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 15:45

Night finished talking with the others. From the corner of his eye, he saw Mouse. He walked over there. "What are you doing here?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 16:02

Mouse looked down, awkwardly. "Erm... well, at first, I followed to join your clan but... I'm not wild cat. I wanted to tell you you are welcome to take catnip and food from the two-leg..."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.   I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was. Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought they all were bad, how wrong I was.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: