Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going Half-Blind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:22 am

So, um, during the battle of StarClan vs DF at Fourtrees, Sunpaw is going to lose an eye and become half blind. He'll still become a warrior, with his hunting skills still on point, but his fighting will become.... really bad.

The point is, I need a cat to scratch out his eye or something at the battle. Sunpaw is in SkyClan and will be fighting with the Dark Forest, so preferably, the attacking cat should be from another Clan and be fighting for StarClan at the Gathering.

Let me know if you have a cat up to the job!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Going Half-Blind Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:28 am

Stormpaw can scratch out an eye for you. (:

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Going Half-Blind Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:28 am

Could I suggest my tree-stalking Mouse? She is loner, a runaway kittypet, and I plan to make her fight for the clans in the battle between Df and StarClan, and I thought she could join a clan after this. She could go elsewhere but they'd keep in touch, if you want.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am

The warriors now gather to fight for the heart of Sunpaw? (XD)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 am

I might go with Stormpaw to do the actual eye-scratchy bit then.

Mouse can attack him at some point too, or, to the contrary, if she joins SkyClan, she could end up being a much-needed friend for Sunpaw. Up to you!

Also, Steel, Fire and Stone, you get bonus points because your username reminders me of The Chariot, one of my favourite songs by The Cat Empire (Our weapons were our instruments/Made from our timber and steel)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:39 am

(Wow, did not actually have any idea about that...)

Sure, it sounds good, but I don't really know how she will end up fighting him, because in the fight, she will jump to defend cats rather than look for others on her own. The basically means that Stormpaw should be attacking you, with I don't understnd how could happen.

I also have an idea:

Stormpaw defends Sunpaw, and as he thanks her, he catches sight of Mouse, looking at him lost and sad, because she couldn't defend him and other she-cat could.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:42 am

Mmhhmm, but then who would be the cat who actually causes him to lose an eye? Many Stormpaw attacks first, and Mouse jumps in to defend Sunpaw? Just throwing ideas around here

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 am

Well, there is low chance that a cat would not, but, I don't know in that matter... Maybe a post here on plots, but that sounds awfully stretched for a cat to randomly attack her, but it's up to you if you choose to develop that into another plot.

About your idea, it sounds good, I suppose mine was more dramatic, so it's up to you to choose, also, we should ask Twitch for his opinion aswell.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm a girl, XD.

So Stormpaw would scratch out the eye? Maybe it would be an accident trying to defend himself against both Mouse and Sunpaw.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Going Half-Blind Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm

(Oh,sry dude... Dudey?)

That sounds good as well, and then, seeing that, Mouse would attack Stormpaw to defend Sunpaw, suppose.
But that leaves the question of how will Stormpaw and Sunpaw end up together.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Beat 'em up, Stormpaw, make your dad proud B)

Going Half-Blind TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Half-Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Half-Blind   Going Half-Blind Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Half-Blind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-