Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well, It's Harmless Now, Right? (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Well, It's Harmless Now, Right? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Well, It's Harmless Now, Right? (OPEN)   Well, It's Harmless Now, Right? (OPEN) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 8:30

Amberkit and Pinekit had managed to sneak out of camp, hopefully without being tracked down by any warrior, waiting to pouce on them and send them growling back to their mother. Hopefully now they will not have to taste the pang of pain from hearing the word 'mother'... Hopefully Pinekit won't yowl in pain from hearing it from a ThunderClan warrior...

"Sister, I think we should return." Pinekit whispered as they neared the two logs leading into the cave. A low trickle of water poured from each of them, and the small tom's backfur lifted instantly of unpleasure. "If we get wet, I swear to StarClan I'll tell everyone you know you..."
"Okay, okay, calm down, frightened cat, you won't get wet on my watch." Amberkit assured her brother while she attempted to climb on the stone where the two logs were fixed. After they struggled a while, both kits were up on the stone. It's smoothness made Amberkit tremble. Pinekit lifted his eyes, trying to look mockingly, but there was fear in his eyes.
"Scared...?" he attempted to laugh, but it was feeble, short. Amberkit smiled and ran playfully at her brother, batting him with her paw. He tumbled over her until Amberkitkit, with a fierce kick, made Pinekit slip and land clumsily onto one of the logs. He froze, not daring to move, and looked up at his sister, green into yellow, a questioning look that gave way to more sorrow than fear.
Back to top Go down

Well, It's Harmless Now, Right? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory :: Stony Hollow-
Jump to: