Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]

Go down 
+27
Fish
Shadow
Beanie
Splotch
Kes
Winterpaw
bunjamin
Sun
Ash
Grizzly
Bloom
Rainwhisper
Clover
Shimmerpelt
Twitchinq
Acrylic
addie ♥
Dimmeh
Renette
Rinne
Sombra
Jughead
Inky Pawprints
Sunlit
Knight
Dewberry
Reaper King
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:14 am

Mouse had seen the rows of cats filling the hollow, watching them with wonder. Now she was resting onto a branch high up, watching them, hearing the low murmurs and the feeble but loud voices of others, sitting on a huge boulder. She scrathed her neck just below her yellow collar and paused again to listen.
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:29 am

Featherpaw tilted her head slightly to the side when Blackpaw turned to (FINALLY!) speak to her. The young apprentice frowned. "Interesting? Aren't all Gatherings supposed to be interesting?" Featherpaw replied. This was the first time she had came to this event, but judging from the excited whispers of the apprentices on a sunrise after every full moon, Gatherings were all interesting. Unless... "Or do you mean it in a different way?"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:42 am

"Well, something does scent off..." His tail thrashed as he flanked the oak tree behind him. He was stabbed with worry. Thoughts hastened in his mind as he glanced at his sister, gaze looking rather unorthodox. "You understand... Don't you?" Blackpaw pondered the aspect of tonight's Gathering, very carefully. He silently wished someone would come to StarClan's aid, without his eyes, blue orbs so brilliant in the moonlight, giving off the slightest pang of cognition.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:48 am

Mouse stared quietly at the stillness beyond her. They all seemed to be waiting ffor something, or for someone, she couldn't tell. Her keen ears picked up a conversation happening just below her. She noticed two young cats talking and concentrated to pick up their conversation. Her long, once groomed fur hung around here, dirty and she noted to herself she should probably take time to clean.

"You understand... Don't you?" she heard and sorrow tore at her heart, she wondered with horror what had hit those cats. They seemed well enough, at least they could carry themselves, so what could be the problem?
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:55 am

Unbeknownst to Blackpaw, the shaggy-furred she-cat was eavesdropping from merely above the two. His eyes did have the familiar glint, which you could never tell was of contentment, or sorrow. Blackpaw's lanky frame was different for a tom, which gave him an advantage in speed. Blackpaw never supposed that being a tortoiseshell tom would intrigue others, as he was a bit gullible and naive. His sense of hearing was not nearly as adept as his sight, therefore he did not see Mouse.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:56 am

Sunpaw quietly watched the Gathering. Things seemed reasonably fine, at least. He had no idea who the cats next to him were, although he'd heard their names - Blackpaw and Featherpaw, it was? He felt so insecure in his own skin, especially with the nagging feeling on his mind that something was going to happen tonight.

"Nothing will happen. It'll be fine. Nothing will happen. It'll be fine. Nothing will happen. It'll be fine....." he slowly repeated to himself quietly, trying to calm his irrational nerves.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 am

Blackpaw's ear flicked, hearing Sunpaw's anxious mew. He supposed it was simply chance that he heard Sunpaw's voice, yet he felt a twinge of guilt that he had prompted such thoughts as those.

Last edited by 𝐃immeh on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 am

Stormpaw noticed his father come into the clearing, and he tilted his head slightly to glance at him before letting his eyes wander elsewhere. Apprentices where talking amongst themselves, and none of their conversations seemed to be about positivity. It was as if everyone here knew something...something that would happen at this Gathering. And yet it seemed as if it would never happen. His tail flicked as he looked towards Mistywater, "What do you think will happen? Anything bad?" He asked his sister, his voice low.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:15 am

Blackpaw glanced uneasily towards his uncle. "I hope something bad doesn't happen..." he murmured to himself. He had never known Stormpaw that well, yet he knew that Stormpaw had the heart, and mind, of a true warrior.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 am

The words seemed to spin into Mouse's head. Something bad... Going to happen... this Gathering... She tried to pull herself together, scrapping at her collar. The yellow leather was chewed on and scrapped, the collar looking odly. She coiled her bushy tail around herself for warmth, but the coldness was sticking to her bones, making her ache all over, like an old cat. And she was nowhere near old. Something down there was wrong.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:07 am

Night sat in the same tree as Mouse, but on a different branch. Before he left, he borrowed mint from Gold. So, his scent was masked, he didn't speak, and the darkness blended in with his pitch black fur. He wasn't going to get caught. Why was he here? If the exiles and maybe StarClan even come and a fight breaks out, he and some other rogues will leap down as a surprise attack unit. He would spring off and catch them off guard at full force, use Night Ambush, a ShadowClan move. He should thank them, for the darkness that will be used against them. He stared at the ShadowClan ghosts. 'If you didn't come here, my brother would still be alive! You're going to pay!' he thought, curling his lip.

His eyes went to Mouse. "Do you know how to fight?" he asked whispering.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:22 am

Mouse winced as she heard his voice and stared at him. "Me? Y-yes, a little..." she said anxiously. How could she not have seen the other cat there? Her yellow collar made her feel more awkward than ever.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:40 am

Night blinked. "If the exiles come to fight them, I want some rogues as a surprise attack unit. Those ghosts down there, they killed my brother. That's why I want to fight them." he explained, still whispering.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:53 am

"Ghosts." Mouse whispered, afraid, but tried to shake the weariness of. "I don't care who they killed, but will you just run up at me and tell me. 'Hey, come die for my brother you never knew.'?" she said, a bit more bitter than she had intanded. "Sorry, I'm frustrated..." she mumbled.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:06 pm

[color:06fd=9900ff]"I know it's a to take in at once, even for the oldest of warriors." he said. "But this is not just for one cat. This is for our ancestors and the pawfuls of cats loyal to them, some you may know. Also, you wont die, you don't have to fight them if you don't want to. But if the exiles come and somehow with StarClan along, it's almost certain." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next