Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawnypaw's Assesment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Tawnypaw's Assesment  Empty
PostSubject: Tawnypaw's Assesment    Tawnypaw's Assesment  EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 6:32

Dewpelt looked around for Tawnypaw who bounded up the glossy, green grass that was still wet from the morning dew. "Tawnypaw, it is finally time you have your assesment." She gave a short smile to her apprentice that was now much taller from when they first met. "I want you to catch me three pieces of prey and I shall be watching in the background, I can not help you so pretend that I do not exist at all. Good luck." Dewpelt said quickly before fading away into the bushes.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Tawnypaw's Assesment  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw's Assesment    Tawnypaw's Assesment  EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 7:04

Tawnypaw nodded, understanding what to do. Three fish or so would be easy!
She made her way down to the river, and scanned the clear water for fish There were several swimming by, so if she missed, she'd have another opportunity to catch one. Perfect. She waited by the edge of the riverbank, paws in the water, and waited patiently for a fish to swim past within her reach. She snapped up a small trout as she saw it swim by. The fish limply flopped in her jaws for a second as she finished it off. One down, two to go.

Deciding that she'd have better luck if she moved around more, Tawnypaw padded along the riverbank, eyes glued to the water. Once she'd found what she thought seemed to be a good spot, she stuck her paws in the water and tried to catch the salmon she saw. The slippery fish escaped her grip, flipping itself back into the water with a splash. Tawnypaw groaned and felt her face go red as she remembered Dewpelt was watching - still, she had two more to go. She continued to walk along the river, looking for more fish. She spotted another fish, a large one that she couldn't identify, but had eaten before. She repeated the same process as before, and this time, the fish didn't get away. Tawnypaw smiled - the Clan would get a decent meal from this one.

Moving along the river again, Tawnypaw found she had been walking for a while before she found anything worthwhile. Again, staying down at the edge of the river with her paws in the water, she caught the carp. She smiled - done! Gathering up all her kills, she noticed a pigeon nearby. She decided she'd go catch it - more food, right? She crept up on the bird in a hunting crouch, and pounced, finishing it off with her strong teeth. She added it to her pile with the fish and called out.

"Dewpelt?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Tawnypaw's Assesment  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw's Assesment    Tawnypaw's Assesment  EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 7:41

OOC: Sorry this is so late, family and life bleh

Dewpelt purred loudly and walked up to Tawynpaw, "Congratulations Tawnypaw, you have passed with flying colours! I will be sure to get your ceremnoy started soon." Although she was smiling the thought still remained, was being appointed warrior without Starclan still valid? Would she be shunned? There were many questions but only the future held the answers.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Tawnypaw's Assesment  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw's Assesment    Tawnypaw's Assesment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawnypaw's Assesment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum