Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] Empty
PostSubject: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 18:35

Swiftheart was, once again, making the trek to ThunderClan territory to go see Mistywater. As he was padding along, his mind wandered off and he smiled, thinking about hearing her laugh and voice again. It always seemed to make all his problems disappear. He remembered their days as apprentices when they would play fight and have competitions. Like who could catch the most rabbits. He chuckled softly to himself as he remembered his victory and how happy he was. He stepped on a twig and the snap brought him out of his thoughts and back to the reality.

He realized that he was almost there, but he couldn't scent or see her yet. That's strange.. Usually she's here before me. I hope she's okay. he thought to himself, eyes glinting with worry, unaware that his mate was carrying an extra load that probably contributed to her taking longer. He sat down, flicking his tail, as he looked around hoping to spot her fluffy grey pelt.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] Sign_s13
Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:13

Dawnkit happily trotted beside her mother, Mistywater. The grey queen had pulled her away from the other kits and said that she should say goodbye to them, so she did. The others looked disappointed at the fact that none of them would be going with her, Featherkit included (surprising, as she was the main culprit behind the feather-stealing case). But Dawnkit wasn't sad. She would be going on an adventure, after all! And saying goodbye to her siblings meant that she'll be away for a long time. 

The white kit with golden tabby patches on her pelt looked up at Mistywater. "Where would we be going, Mama? And why didn't you say goodbye too?" 

(OOC: Dawnkit is two moons old in this thread, so she most probably won't remember her siblings by the time she's an apprentice. Also, I'll be PMing Thinny for her reply since Mistywater's needed in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 9:57

(*A Wild Thin Appears!)

Mistywater looked at Dawnkit and shook her head "I'm not going to be with you anymore" she mewed, frowning at the thought of not seeing her kits again as an apprentice or warrior. She looked up, seeing her fathers pelt "You'll be going with your father, you might not see your siblings again. I will stay in ThunderClan and your gonna have to stay in WindClan with your father" she explained, her whiskers twitching.

Once they arrived she smiled as Swiftheart her mind being carried away by the thoughts. She looked down at Dawnkit again and pushed her over to her father playfully "There he is" she purred, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 10:06

Swifthearts eyes widened surprise, but soon they shone happily, as he saw a kit.. his kit. He glanced at Mistywater and nuzzled her, before bending down to look at the kit on her level. "Hey there. What's your name?" he purred softly, already in love with this cute bundle of fur that was his daughter.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 21:15

Dawnkit paused to think and slowly process what her mother had said. She'd be a WindClan cat now, according to her mother, not a ThunderClan cat like her other siblings. Which meant no more playfights, or running away from Featherkit, or being groomed by her mother, or talking with her siblings about what they want to bee in the future. The she-kit's tail dropped and she looked up at Mistywater. "Does it mean that I won't see you and the other kits anymore? And why am I being transferred to WindClan anyway? Why not Featherkit? She's always the grumpy one, anyway."

Before the gray queen could answer, a tom came into view. Dawnkit blinked as he made his way towards Mistywater and nuzzled her affectionately. She had seen a few toms do it with a queen in the nursery and introduce themselves to their kits as their father. Does this mean that the tom standing in front of her now is her father? The she-kit shook her head when it began hurting from doing too much thinking. Better to ask than to think about it.

The tom bent down until he was eye-level with her and asked her name. Dawnkit blinked at the tom, staring back at him evenly. "Dawnkit. And Mama named me Dawnkit because of my pelt," she dictated. Then she tilted her head to the side. "What's your name? And are you my dad?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 23:21

Swiftheart nodded as he heard her name and the reason behind it. "Hey Dawnkit." he mewed to her. He smiled at her next questions. She's smart. he thought to himself, laughing inwardly. "My name is Swiftheart. And yes I am your father." he purred.

He knew this all had to be at least a little confusing to her, having lived her whole life with her mother in ThunderClan and having not known who her dad was. He did understand what that was like in a way. Before his mother passed, his father left while she was pregnant with him, so he never got to meet him. He was lucky enough though to have found his adoptive father, Smokepelt, who raised him as his own. Without him, he probably wouldn't be here today.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptySun 31 Jul 2016 - 23:50

Dawnkit shifted her paws uneasily. She was usually the noisiest kit in the nursery and she sometimes spoke to the apprentices but she never did any good with warriors. They were warriors already. What do they talk about? Their ambitions? Would they possibly still have any ambitions after becoming a warrior? "Swiftheart's a...nice name," Dawnkit squeaked instead. "And is it true that all WindClan cats do is chase rabbits?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyMon 1 Aug 2016 - 12:24

Swiftheart's eyes softened as he noticed Dawnkit shifting uneasily, so he offered her a comforting smile. She was handling this well for someone her age, but he still felt awful that she had to try to understand this. He nodded, laughing softly, "Dawnkit is too. And yes, we do chase rabbits. That's mostly all there is on the moor." He purred, amusement glinting in his eyes. "We won't be going to WindClan right away though. We will be living somewhere else for a little bit, but we should be back in WindClan soon." Hopefully. He added to himself. He was a little nervous to bring her with him to the exiles camp because it wasn't exactly the most inviting and prey rich place for a kit, but he knew he would do whatever it took to keep her fed and safe.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyMon 1 Aug 2016 - 23:51

Dawnkit frowned. So it was true, after all! WindClan chased rabbits all day long! Then she heard Swif-no, her father say that they would be living somewhere else for a little while and return to WindClan sometime soon. "But what if we won't be back in WindClan before I'm six moons old? Where would I be an apprentice?" the kit mewed feebly. Her siblings would totally beat her to the apprentice title at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 8:39

Swiftheart nodded and laughed, "Don't worry we will be, but if we're not you will still get your apprentice ceremony and name." He mewed. He remembered getting his warrior name there, from Frozenflame, and smiled at the memory. He remembered his father and wondered what he would think when he brought her back "home." He knew he would either have to make up a story on how he found her or tell the truth, and he had no idea which he was going to do.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 23:47

Dawnkit gave out a loud purr at the thought of not being delayed of her apprenticeship. She was honestly itching to step up the Gre-uh...whatever they called the thing the leader always stood on. "So what else do you do in the place you're living in right now? Are there any kits? Apprentices? Please don't tell me they're all warriors!"

(OOC: Who do I PM for the apprenticeship though? I thought Dawnkit wouldn't elevate in rank while she's in exile with Swiftheart. Oh, and we can close the thread in the next post and continue it in the exile camp, or something. I'm honestly running out of things for Dawnkit to say... xD)
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 19:35

Swiftheart smiled, "Well we try to keep everything running just like a normal clan, but you'll asleep get to meet other cats from other clans. And yes there are a few kits and a few apprentices as well." he purred. "We should probably get going. It's getting dark." he mewed as he looked up at the sky. He smiled at Mistywater, "See ya soon?" he purred as he licked her cheek goodbye, and started off in the direction of 'camp.' He glanced behind him to make sure Dawnkit was following and stopped as he waited for her to catch up and they started off to the journey 'home'

Ooc: you can just pm Ashstar (or Bloom , Ashstar usually does them tho) And okay that sounds good becuase so am I xD

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] EmptyFri 5 Aug 2016 - 0:40

Dawnkit frowned. "Already?" she said. But when she looked up at the sky, she noticed that the sun was starting to go down. The golden tabby and white kit padded up to her mother, pushed her muzzle onto her mother's leg (she wasn't tall enough to reach her mother yet), and stepped back. "I'll see you and the others soon!" she purred and trotted up to her father.

Then she turned back, realizing that she had forgot to say something important. "Tell the others that I'll be going on a big, big adventure and wouldn't meet them for a long time!" she called to her mother. And without waiting for a reply, she walked briskly towards her father (who had already started leaving, as he had said his farewell already) and had to take big strides in order to keep up with the warrior's pace. Never once did she look back or regret anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]   Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swifty Meets His Daughter [[Closed]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: