Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Female
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:50 am

THE SECOND EDITION!
The first topic

So the first one was originally me just going crazy over Nick Wilde, then it turned into Anime husbands, then it turned into fictional characters, then a bunch of Gravity Falls stuff...

But yeah.

GO CRAZY! Go crazy over anything. A Pokemon, an anime character, a Disney character. Heck, go crazy over a stuffed animal for all I care...

Last edited by Acrylic on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:32 am

FIRST: We should rename this to Bae Bay. Now that's out of the way, I'll release my inner fangirl:

FELIX RIEBL SENPAI

*I may or may not have yelled "GREAT STARCLAN THEY'RE REAL THEY'RE REAL" when they came onstage, but that's another story.*

DAT SMILE THO

DIPPER PINES BAE

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3f57deb4e498772de52c81fdc93b2396/tumblr_nd01vt51zj1tmbpmjo1_500.gif" border="0" alt="" />

Yep. Gravity Falls trash is me.

GUY BERRYMAN DUDE

MUDKIP SMOL CHILD

THE CAT EMPIRE FANGIRLING:

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm also The Cat Empire trash. They're the best!

AND TINPAN ORANGE TOO:

FUN FACT: Tinpan Orange's Emily Lubitz sung Dumb Ways To Die - which was also composed by Ollie McGill from The Cat Empire. She's also married to Harry James Angus from The Cat Empire (he's kinda an unofficial member of Tinpan Orange as well).

Also, Jesse Lubitz (on the left in the last photo) is great.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: