Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Assasination attempt(OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Assasination attempt(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 15:18

Attempting to kill his former mate wasn't hard, she was a small tiny thin she cat and easy to take advantage of. Nightsong could have killed Honeyblossom any time he wanted, but the black tom choose to do it now. He would try and successfully kill this stupid she cat. Unfortunately his only son Briarpaw had seen the pair fighting and would probably suspect something. Meanwhile Nightsong was hidden in a patch of reeds and he growled to himself how stupid Honeyblossom would look bleeding under him as he watched the life drain out of her.

Honeyblossom often walked in the territory and today was no different. But something felt different, and there was a chill in the air. The sky was already mostly cloudy and the clouds just kept coming in thicker and thicker. Soon rain began to fall, but Honeyblossom had always liked the rain so she continued on with her usual long walk.

Perfect. Rain. No wait this was great! Now the rain would hide Nightsong's scent as he murdered his ex-mate in cold blood. Sneaking up behind her the back tom pounced and she gave out a surprised yelp as he tackled her. They rolled around and were a blur of claw and black and golden fur. Nightsong pinned Honeyblossom down but was enjoying the moment to much to kill her right away. He saw her eyes widen in surprise and fear. To bad her personality had mellowed down, she was so much more fun when she was evil.

Honeyblossom realized who was attacking her. It was her former mate Nightsong.. She screeched and clawed at his face attempting to get him off but to no avail. So she did the next thing she could and that was call for help. "HELP SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP!! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!" Se yowled as loud as she could before yowling in pain as he dug his claws deeper into her pelt, obviously enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 17:01

With the pouring rains, Ivyfall was thinking about going back to camp and waiting it out, there was nothing to catch in heavy rainfall like this. But in the distance, she heard a cry, a plea for help. A part of her hesitated in following up on that noise, afraid that it was Dark Forest cats beating up another poor StarClan loyalist. Her loyalties were torn up enough as it was, she didn't want to force herself to choose when she was one of the few forces keeping her children safe, but her RiverClan heart won over her fear in the end.

The silver she-cat raced through the reeds to the source of the noise. It was Nightsong and he was mauling Honeyblossom, his former mate. 'What in the name of StarClan?' the she-cat thought as she pounced at the tom, knocking him off his mate.

"Nightsong! What are you doing? That's Honeyblossom, our clanmate."
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 17:12

Nightsong growled and got up. "What does it look like? I'm going to murder this sorry excuse for a warrior" He hissed pinning his wet ears back. Of course he had lost his state of mind and was driven insane but he had no control over anything he did or said. All he was wishing for was to die.

Honeyblossom got up shakily. She gave Ivyfall a grateful glance and went and stood next to her weakly. She watched Nightsong in case he made any sudden moves.

OOC: I wash gonna kill him off i this topic do you want Ivyfall to do that or Honeyblossom?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 20:23

OOC: Ivyfall wouldn't kill a clanmate. Drag him back to the leader for judgement, but never kill. Honeyblossom will have to do it.

Stepping between the she-cat and the tom, the former deputy growled at him with her ears pinned flat against her skull and her teeth bared for him to see. "Have you lost your mind? She was your mate?!" Ivyfall couldn't believe this, what has their clan come to that this was the norm? It disgusted her and broke her heart at the same time. Perhaps Fishstar was right, she should have fought to the death to prevent Dark Forest's rise over rolling over for them out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 10:36

Nightsong chuckled. "Yes I have lost my mind! I don't seem to know where I put it, but I know it was here a couple of moons ago." He laughed like a little maniac. The tom didn't know how to take control of his stupid insanity. He was constantly fighting for control and he was disgusted with himself on the inside. Finally he managed to pin down his internal enemy but it wouldn't be for long. His eyes cleared from their cloudiness for a brief moment. "End my suffering.. Please.." He meowed and then he grinned again and his eyes clouded over again.

Honeyblossom's ears flattened against her head as Nightsong's demeanor changed. She shot Ivyfall a worried glance and lashed her tail nervously. "Ivyfall what do we do?" She asked eyeing the tom who was muttering something about talking to a fish or something.

OOC: Ok whos RC DF leader?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 20:33

OOC: Frostfall. NVM, Ivyfall can kill him since he asked her.

Ivyfall's green eyes widened in shock, the she-cat recoiling physically at the tom's words. The change between the two personas were visible to all, and it was horrific to watch. Like someone had taken control over Nightsong and replaced him. The former deputy didn't know what to do, would it be better if she ended his life here or if she dragged him to Frostfall. Would her daughter even show this tom mercy or would she make him live for the good of the Dark Forest.

One proper look at how his eyes clouded over once more cemented her decision. "Honeyblossom, look away. I'll handle this. He was your mate, you don't need to be here for this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination attempt(OPEN)   Assasination attempt(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assasination attempt(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: