Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeyed Night (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Honeyed Night (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Honeyed Night (OPEN)   Honeyed Night (OPEN) EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 17:42

OOC: So Honey and Night are gonna have a fight not a physical fight but a verbal fight and so they end up splitting up and Nightsong then becomes this nasty mean cat who eventually will try and fail several times to kill Honeyblossom Briarpaw will see the fight from some reeds, because he was out and was about to go fishing when he hears his parents yelling blah blah blah, he runs away and ignores them both, getting super depressed and all that jazz his father Nightsong eventually kills himself later on and both Honey and Briar will be in despair, anyone can hear the fight and like they can like try to stop them from fighting and stuff but the two will end up split apart.

IC: Nightsong was enjoying his day, sitting in the sunshine by the river in the early afternoon, then his mate came and ruined it all. The darker than night black tom had started growing out of love as the she cat began spending time with their only son more and more, even though he was now an apprentice and had been for a moon or two. Their daughter Covekit had died or something and he let her take their other daughter Fawnkit to Skyclan because Honeyblossom had only been able to take care of two and couldn't handle seeing her and being guilty over having to give her up. She was starting to annoy the tom now. Ok sure maybe he spent most of his time alone or away from his mate, and he didn't know why he was never with his family, and he could tell that Honeyblossom was lonely but he didn't care anymore. As soon as she arrived, and he could smell her sweet scent from a mile away and know it was her, he scowled and didn't turn around. "What do you want Honeyblossom?" He hissed and turned around his pure icy blue eyes glaring at the golden she cat.

Honeyblossom had been taken aback. Why was Nightsong looking at her like that? Didn't.. Didn't he love her anymore..? "I-I just wanted to.. spend some time with you.. You never want to hang out any more.." She meowed flicking her tail uncomfortably. Nightsong stood up so fast that the small tiny thin she cat backed up so fast she tripped and fell on her hindquarters. "Well I don't want to hang out with you any more you annoying piece of mousedung! Just get out of my sight, I'm not in the mood kittypet!" He growled. Honeyblossom got up and growled and flattened her ears, now she was angry. When she was angry she was a force to be reckoned with, growling savagely at Nightsong she meowed. "I'm annoying?!?!? Who in the Dark Forest's name do you think you are NightKit! You have no right to ignore me and then tell me to go away and call me names. You are such a fox-hearted fool. Whats gotten into you lately!!??!!?!?! We're mate we are supposed to get along, not argue over your bad attitude." But little did she know that their son, Briarpaw was near by cleverly hidden in a rather thick patch of reeds. He was careful to crouch down so that his long legs didn't make him visible, and to wrap his long tail around himself so it wasn't seen. If his parents kept this up much longer he would have to step in and stop them.
Back to top Go down

Honeyed Night (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: