Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]

Go down 
+3
Dragons016
addie ♥
Sunlit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragons016

Dragons016

Characters : Coldpaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice
Virgo Number of posts : 8

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 19:15

The kit struggled as suddenly she was pulled toward a different figure. She did not want to be away from her mother. An extremely loud mew, which was more of a yowl, escaped her mouth, letting whoever was taking her away from warmth to know that she would not go without a fight. Little did she know was that the entity which held her was her father, but in her little mind, the only parent she had was Willowbreeze. Muddyfang would come later. She was silenced when she was placed next to her mother, and she butted in beside her brother, letting herself rest.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 20:07

ooc: i think Tawny would be their aunt Bc she's Willows sister.
ic: Willowbreeze nodded as Muddyfang explained how they met, smiling at the memory. She purred as Coldkit calmed down, giving her a few comforting licks as she did Redkit. She looked at Tawnpaw, "Don't be mad.. I was gonna tell you.. I was just waiting for the right time.." she mewed regretfully. She really hasn't wanted her to find out this way and she knew she was probably mad at her, but she wished she wasn't.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 21:44

Muddyfang brushed against Willowbreeze, smiling. He looked at Tawnypaw and back at Willowbreeze "Maybe you can help us name them?" he asked Tawnypaw with a friendly smile. It was weird doing that to a different Clan member, he wouldn't hear the end of it in his mind though. He looked down at the kits, knowing they were probably still hungry right after birth. He looked at Willowbreeze and gave her a small unnoticing signal to tell her that they probably needed to be fed.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 22:01

ooc: Yeah you're right....that's what comes from having big Greek families lol

ic: Tawnypaw listened to her. Willowbreeze seemed regretful.....should she forgive her? You could only be so mad....
"Earlier might have been a good time to tell me, you know, before you decided to have these kits, but....I can see it would have been hard. And it was a bit awkward for me to find out like this I suppose. It was quite possible the most dangerous thing you could do, but......I....I....forgive you. I forgive you both." She smiled. There was still anger lingering inside her, anger that she knew it would be hard to get rid of, and the distrust she felt of her Clanmates had grown. But for now, she tried to push it down, to forgive.

"Well, he look like he would be named Redkit," she flicked her tail towards the flame-colored tom. "The color is unique, isn't it?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 22:11

Willowbreeze smiled greatfully as her sister forgave her and nodded to Muddyfang as he suggested she helped name them. She listened as Tawnypaw suggested Redkit. "That's what I was thinking too!" She purred. She looked down at the pale grey she-kit, "And what about Coldkit for this one." She mewed pointing to her with her tail.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 22:21

Muddyfang nodded in approval for both young she-cats "And how about Hickorykit for this little guy over here" he mewed, smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 22:26

The grey and white tom wriggled onto his father's paws

:3
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 0:26

"Both of those names are perfect." Tawnypaw looked towards the remaining kit. "Ashkit, maybe?"

---------------------------

There was another voice, a tom's voice now, and his instincts told him it was his father - how he knew for sure, he didn't know. The angry one seemed calmer now too, and he heard what was to be his name. Redkit? I like that! he thought, and purred.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 6:31

Willowbreeze nodded in approval at her sisters suggestion. She looked down at the Ginger and white she-kit and smiled, "And she can be Rosekit." she purred, flicking her tail in the direction of the kit.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
~Nightsong~

~Nightsong~

Characters : ~Lightkit & Rosekit~
Clan/Rank : ~Riverclan & Thunderclan Kit
Virgo Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 6:43

Rosekit moved towards her mother and meowed loudly. She liked the name her mother had given her. Im Rosekit! She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 6:46

Tawnypaw nodded, looking down at the kits, her nieces and nephews, all small and fluffy, fur ranging from blazing red to pale gray. Their eyes were shut tight - they would rely on their hearing and smell for the next few days. They didn't know what their parents looked like, only their scent and voices.

"The kits...when they're a bit older, will they be able to see each other, as in, will they know that their siblings are in another Clan? And will they know that their parents are in different clans too?" she asked, a concerned look on her face. "I mean, it would be risky, possibly even more so that this situation that we're standing in, but..."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 6:57

Willowbreeze paused Aisha she thought, "I would like for them to know and see one another.. But they'll have to wait till their older and they'll understand why the can't tell others." she nodded to herself, happy with what she came up with.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 9:28

OOC: Sorry I'm late

IC: As a  brown tortoiseshell tom, very rare in the world of cats, was pushed into the world he let out a meowed of protest and struggled as he was lifted into the air, by a cat he would soon know was his father. Then he was named, and he was named Hickorykit. Hickorykit.. I like that! He thought as he suckled among all his many siblings. His little ears twitched when he was done as he moved around to the familiar scent, like his mothers it was a comforting one one he knew even before he was born, it was coded into his DNA, and if on instinct he knew who this was. This was his father. He crawled towards his father and settled among his belly in his fur. The tom kit purred as loud as he could as he lay content against his father.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:

Last edited by Cloverpool on Sat 23 Jul 2016 - 9:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 9:35

(It's fine :))

Muddyfang purred and licked Hickorykit's head, he smiled and wrapped his tail around his son, happy that he found out so quickly that he was his father, he probably secretly loved Hickorykit the most. But his favorite kit would be determined once they were apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 14:10

The newly named Ashkit squirmed toward his mother and started to suckle.

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next