Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Don't All Have Great Futures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

We Don't All Have Great Futures Empty
PostSubject: We Don't All Have Great Futures   We Don't All Have Great Futures EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Jayflight followed a strange scent, tail up and nose down. He finally reached the place the scent had ended, taking him to two-legplace. The most hated place in his mind, he took a deep breath and continued. He climbed a near fence, seeing if any danger was in the place twolegs had been living, he saw two cats, knowing they were both not going to attack, if they did he would be able to beat them easily. He felt his foot scratch against the stone that had brought him up, he turned down and let go, landing on his feet and scratching his nose a little bit. He moved his muzzle around, thinking of where else to check for, he remembered, the place had their name in it. Two-legs...He felt warm, rough hands grab against his skinny and fragile bones. He looked back, seeing a two-leg, his blind gaze making the two-leg freeze, but not drop him and let him go. He thought to himself Fight? I don't think I'm able to, he has a strong grip... He gave it a chance and unsheathed his claws, clawing at the tough skin of the two-leg. He dropped him, his back facing the ground. He scattered up purring with amusement as he had proudly beat them. He puffed out his chest proudly before being carried away and getting caught, he felt his paws be lifted from the ground, not knowing what the feeling was like floating in the clear scented air. He felt his paw touch change as he was moved to another place, he didn't know what he was touching but he knew where he was...He was caught...He was gonna die wasn't he? He didn't give up hope though, he knew some cat would realize he was gone.
Back to top Go down

We Don't All Have Great Futures
Page 1 of 1