Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:09 am

Mistywater smiled at Blackkit, seeing them all playing together. But she saw another kit....It looked like a she-cat and had the white patches on her and some ginger, interesting to Mistywater. She knew it was her kit since nobody had recently had a kit who had looked like that, and it was scented like ThunderClan. She nodded to herself Lightkit....Beautiful she thought "And you, Lightkit!" she purred quietly, licking her rough fur down, soon doing so with all the kits, loving the thought of being a mother.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:23 am

Blackkit's strong legs pushed him upwards, tail nearly flicking Lightkit. The light filtered in, casting a reddish-color behind Blackkit's eyelids. He staggered, trying to open his eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 7:16 am

The sixth kit was small and did not have a name yet, but squirmed over to his mother

:3
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:17 am

Featherkit, feeling that her mother had stopped grooming her and was probably doing something else by now, began exploring the space around her, while keeping her soft fur pressed against her mother's so that she wouldn't stray too far. She used her nose as a guide and found herself bumping and climbing over a smaller bundle of fur that wasn't her mother.

Featherkit curiously sniffed at the bundle of fur and climbed off of it as soon as it wriggled under her grasp. She felt a tail flick the side of her head and opened her tiny mouth with a mewl of complaint. She then returned to the space she had occupied when her mother was grooming her and began mewing for attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: