Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Mistywater smiled at Blackkit, seeing them all playing together. But she saw another kit....It looked like a she-cat and had the white patches on her and some ginger, interesting to Mistywater. She knew it was her kit since nobody had recently had a kit who had looked like that, and it was scented like ThunderClan. She nodded to herself Lightkit....Beautiful she thought "And you, Lightkit!" she purred quietly, licking her rough fur down, soon doing so with all the kits, loving the thought of being a mother.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Blackkit's strong legs pushed him upwards, tail nearly flicking Lightkit. The light filtered in, casting a reddish-color behind Blackkit's eyelids. He staggered, trying to open his eyes.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dewberries

Characters : Wisteriawish(W), Sagepaw(S), Smokecloud(SC), Pebblepaw(P) Wrenpaw (WS)
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1199
Clan/Rank : I'm a Big Tree Meow Meow Boye

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:16 pm

The sixth kit was small and did not have a name yet, but squirmed over to his mother

Pebblepaw:

Sagepaw:

Wisteriawish:

Wrenkit:

Wisteria Shall Reject everybody
Smokey shall be rejected, Twice
Wren is half swallowed by Shadows
Pebble can be softer than a feather
Sage is dangerous but gentle, like an elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wildstorms.proboards.com/
Rinne

Female
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:17 am

Featherkit, feeling that her mother had stopped grooming her and was probably doing something else by now, began exploring the space around her, while keeping her soft fur pressed against her mother's so that she wouldn't stray too far. She used her nose as a guide and found herself bumping and climbing over a smaller bundle of fur that wasn't her mother.

Featherkit curiously sniffed at the bundle of fur and climbed off of it as soon as it wriggled under her grasp. She felt a tail flick the side of her head and opened her tiny mouth with a mewl of complaint. She then returned to the space she had occupied when her mother was grooming her and began mewing for attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What   

Back to top Go down

Your The Ghost With Me Where I Go, No Matter What
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: