Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 18:56

Hey guys! I'm going to be making some more collages, maybe some of people characters when I get the chance too. It's open for now. I don't really care if you add anything else to the code as long as its necessary.

Code:

Cat Name(s):
Picture or description:
Extra:

Finished:

Winterpaw ~ Snowstorm
Tawny ~ Stormpaw

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Wed 20 Jul 2016 - 8:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 19:08

Cat Name(s): Snowstorm
Picture or description: White as snow with amber eyes. Pose is sitting down an looking forward.
Extra: Windy, tiny bit of tears if ya want.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 16:06

Snowstorm --- Winterpaw:

I don't know why it always has to be like that but I guess you can look at it from upside down :P
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 21:28

Cat name: Stormpaw
Description: A small she-cat with short gray fur and amber eyes. There's a picture in my signature too. Pose is running.
Extra: A big smile on her face, and basically anything (like starry eyes) to convey that's she's really upbeat and energetic.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 22:32

I had to turn my laptop over, but it's good!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 8:07

I can redo any of your pictures if I need to, I just had my ipad dead and I couldn't draw. I wanted it out for Winterpaw on that day so :P

Stormpaw --- Twany:
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 14:29

Love it, thanks!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
~Nightsong~

~Nightsong~

Characters : ~Lightkit & Rosekit~
Clan/Rank : ~Riverclan & Thunderclan Kit
Virgo Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 15:33

Cat Name: Blossomsong
Picture or description: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) Blosso10

Extra: Make Her Walking please :>
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 16:49

New Art Style!

Art Preview:

My New Art Account Can Be Found Here
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 8:26

Stormpaw -- NightBlossom:

I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) 3516503-D0iCtJTbVVAvzOQG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)   I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Got To Dump My Art Out To My Fake Fans (1---OPEN)
Page 1 of 1