Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] Empty
PostSubject: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 17:17

Mistywater stretched her claws as she awoke from her nap she had taken in the morning, she had been asleep till noon. She had the terrible taste that she sometimes got in the mornings or after she had slept in her mouth, she hated it. She felt a little drowsy from just waking up but thinking it would help to take a walk. She remembered her mate, Swiftpaw, knowing he was a warrior didn't bother to think about his warrior name. She stood, recognizing few warriors in the den. She finally had the terrible taste out of her mouth and wasn't very drowsy anymore, feeling better she walked out, not stopping the thought of visiting Swiftpaw once again. She shook her head, refusuing to go on the walk now, she went with herself and decided to go and meet him again, pondering of what his warrior name was.

She had arrived in WindClan territory, feeling a bit less unsafe of all the different WindClan scents in the area. She swallowed her thoughts of what could happen and alked forwards, not wanting to call his name and cause any trouble. She instead just lifted her nose gently, sniffing for his scent. Not finding it she waited, only scenting a small bit of him, she knew he would come, mostly at least. She sat down, grooming herself quietly as she waited for him, she felt happy inside, thinking of the last time they had been here, catching rabbits and what not. She wrapped her fluffy black-and-gray mixed tail around her, laying down slowly as she settled, knowing her scent would be scented of she weren't careful. She thought it would be best to rub a bit on some ground and dirt, heading over to as she still waited.Death
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 17:44

Swiftheart has awoken from his dream about Mistypaw. He yawned and sighed happily remembering his dream. He wondered if she was a warrior now like him and thought that he should go see her. It was a long journey from TwolegPlace to the WindClan and ThunderClan border, but he'd make it to see her.

After what seemed like forever he crossed into his old territory and padded the rest of the way to where they usually met. He couldn't scent her very well, but her familiar smell was definitely there. He purred as he raced all the way to her and nuzzles her when he got to her, "Hey Mistypaw. I missed you." he purred before remembering she was probably a warrio now. "Or are you a warrior now, like me." he nudged her, smiling proudly at becoming a warrior despite being in exile.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] Sign_s13
Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 18:24

Mistywater purred, she laughed at his tiny mistake, she always loved when he did that. She nuzzled his back, her eyes lighting up when she pulled away from him "I'm actually Mistywater now" she mewed, a small smile going across her face "I'm assuming your also a warrior as well?" she asked, already knowing the answer "What's your name?" she asked, feeling excited and happy inside, she loved being near him, always feeling joyful at the thought of him. She waited for him to answer, happy they were together once again, though they probably wouldn't play or do anything apprentice like this time, she still knew the fun things that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 18:45

Swiftheart smiled, "That's a beautiful name." he purred. "I'm Swiftheart now." he mewed. He loved this cat before him so much. He couldn't imagine his life without her. She always made him laugh and he loved making her laugh. He looked at her, "How's ThunderClan?" he asked curiously. Mostly he asked to see if she was safe there. He knew how those Dark Forest cats could be.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 19:00

Mistywater purred at his name, she always thought warrior names stood out more than 'paw' or 'kit' did. She loved his name, heart wasn't so popular either "ThunderClan is well, we've returned to camp now" she mewed, her smile fading as she spoke and her voice becoming more seriously towards the end of her short sentence. A couple moments later she remembered she probably should have started asking him a question "How is WindClan, have you found your father?" she asked, not trying to ask to much for him, he might of had some work on his pelt already, so she tried not to, even though she would be worried if anything bad was happen with Swiftheart.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 20:23

Swiftheart nodded, glad it seemed alright considering the circumstances. He listened as she asked him how WindClan was and if he found his father. He nodded happily, "Yeah I did find him. It took forever though." He laughed, thinking of the journey. He paused thinking about his clan, "I'm not sure.. I haven't been there since our last meeting. I hope WindClan is fine.." He replied, his eyes clouded with mixed emotions of sadness, worry, and hope. He worried about all the new kits there and how they were most likely being brainwashed. It made him mad that he couldn't do anything about it, but he hoped the moment would come where he could.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 11:07

Mistywater nodded as he had said he found his father, proud of him of doing so alone. She rubbed against him once he spoke the second time "Don't worry everythings probably fine" she reassured him, then to sit down and paw at the ground again "Anything you want to do?" she asked, her voice and eyes filled with playfulness. She was happy that Swiftheart had found his father on his own and being a paw' was even better, considering he was brave.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 14:44

Swiftheart nuzzled her, "Thanks, I hope so." He mewed. He smiled at the playfulness in her eyes, "Hmm.. I don't know.." He thought for a moment. "Anything that has to do with being with you." He purred, licking her cheek, his eyes shining lovingly.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 15:00

Mistycloud nuzzled him back, her feelings showing for him once again "Well I guess we could see who can climb a tree better, a really big one though" she mewed "Like the Sky Oak" she mewed, since they weren't SkyClan cats it would be better, she had only climbed a tree a couple times in her life, that would make it even more fun, but she didn't know about Swiftheart, so that was a surprise right now.

She found a large tree pawing at it with an unsheathed claw as she stood on her hind legs "You up for it, or do we need to really climb Sky Oak?" she purred, sheathing her claws and batting at his head playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 15:43

Swiftheart nodded at her suggestion, though he was a bit nervous because he had never climbed a tree in his life. He had lived in WindClan for most of his life and there weren't any trees on the moor. "Alright lets do it." He mewed, determined to win, though he figured she would. He laughed as she suggested climnbing Sky Oak. "I'm up for it." He mewed, smiling, as he unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the tree before pushing up and repeating that movement until he got to a sturdy looking branch to sit on.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 15:50

Mistywater laughed as he pushed himself up, she unsheathed her claws and raced up swiftly, her face filled with determination, she pushed herself off a strong held piece of bark and leaped up to a nearby branch that was equally as high as Swiftheart's branch was. She stretched out and kept her claws sheathed as she soon sat down and let her fluffy tail drip down from below the tall tree, she smiled and purred, her voice cheerful once she spoke "Are you ready to start?" she purred, her soft and clear laugh was heard near the end of her sentence, showing she was happy and ready as well.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 18:59

Swiftheart purred, he loved her laugh. Just hearing it brightened his day and made it better. He nodded competitively, "Are you kidding? Of course I'm ready!" he laughed, eyes shining playfully. He leaped off his branch trying to get a head start and surprisingly, it worked. He propelled himself upward, doing his best not to look down. Or fall. He stopped on a branch, chest heaving with the effort of climbing. He had to take a break. This is hard! He thought to himself as he attempted to catch his breath so he could continue climbing.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 19:15

Mistywater smiled a small bit, her muzzle lifting. She leaped up, breathing fast to not take any breaks, well almost. She climbed a couple branches ahead of Swiftheart, still not even close to finishing. She looked down at him, thinking of what they would do when they would finish. She smiled "Hard, correct?" she purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 21:12

Swiftheart watched as Mistywater climbed higher than him. "Yeah" He panted. "Especially if you've never done this before." He admitted, chuckling. He got to his paws, shook some leaves out of his pelt and leapt back on the trunk, propelling himself forward once again. Once he got higher than where Mistywater was he let out a victorious laugh. He went as far as he could until he needed a rest terribly. He found a branch and sat down on it, his breathing fast. He looked up and they only seemed to be half way there.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 22:24

Mistywater laughed and leaped up onto the bark. She raced up four branches ahead of Swiftheart "Don't fall, Swiftheart" she purred, her nose twitching. She sat down and let her tail balance on the thin, skinny branch. She moved up the branch and went on her hind legs, racing up one branch quickly when Swiftheart wasn't looking, she quietly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]   Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pondering Of You Once Again [Closed For Sunlit]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: