Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawnypaw Patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 5:43

Dewpelt waited patiently by the river for her apprentice so they could start their scheduled patrol and training, "Oh Tawnypaw there you are! You are advancing very well so this patrol can be all up to you, please try lead me in this patrol and try do a little hunting." Dewpelt said trying out a new training tactic that she had brewed up during the last few days.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Tawnypaw Patrol  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 16:57

Tawnypaw padded out next to her mentor, ready to go. "Ok, I think that maybe we should patrol the ThunderClan border." She was glad to have a little more independence, even if just for this patrol. She set off, checking Dewpelt was following.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Tawnypaw Patrol  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptySat 9 Jul 2016 - 19:43

Dewpelt nodded, "Sounds good, you lead the way!" She called as she saw the apprentice zooming off and sniffing along the ground. After a long silence Dewpelt was trying to extract as much information from Tawnypaw as she could, "Tawnypaw, what is your 100% honest opinion on the Dark Forest, no matter what everyone else thinks."

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 6:25

Tawnypaw froze, then stood up straight, her back stiffened. She wasn't sure if she could trust Dewpelt, but....she was her mentor. "Well.......I don't really like them," she confessed. "I don't see why cats that were exiled or broke the warrior code are running our Clan. I mean, they're in the Dark Forest for a reason. But I want to stay loyal to RiverClan, and stay with my brother and sister here." She was careful to leave out some details of her feelings...just in case. She could trust nobody here. If she was exiled, then so be it, but Tawnypaw tried not to think about what would happen if Dewpelt was a Dark Forest loyalist.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 5:49

Dewpelt's heart pounded as she awaited a response, and let out a sigh of relief when she was answered by Tawnypaw. She looked around quickly and bent over to Tawnypaw, "Me too, I think when the time comes we can fight this, okay? Together." She shot a compassionate smile to her apprentice but her eyes were still full of hatred and anger for what the Dark Forest had done.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 6:04

Tawnypaw let out the breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding. Thank StarClan, she thought, that Dewpelt was like her. She had lost nights of sleep, anxious of the Dark Forest, knowing that if she slipped up, if Frostfall or anyone, really, knew she was truly loyal to StarClan, she didn't know what would happen. 'Trust no one' had been her motto for the past few moons. "Honestly, I hate them, and like I said, the logic behind them running the Clan is absurd. I don't want to be here under their rule, but I'm not going to leave my Clan and family. StarClan will come through. " She nodded back at Dewpelt. "And when StarClan returns, we'll fight alongside them." She would have smiled, but like her mentor, her eyes were full of anger and hatred for the Dark Forest.

"The Dark Forest....they've ripped us apart. The forest. The Clans. Even families."

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 7:38

"We will get revenge, and I don't care if it cost my life, as long as you and the rest of this forest is cleared of these beasts." Dewpelt said bluntly, "You know what, let's practice for that, you see that tree over there, attack it with all your might!" She said caught in the moment, picturing the fight against Starclan and the Dark Forest.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 18:44

Tawnypaw nodded, then shut her eyes, imagining that that tree was Morningstar and his terrible followers. They snapped back open, blinded with rage, and launched herself at the tree at full throttle, slashing at it violently with her claws as she landed. It would be much easier had she been able to pin down the tree and rake it's belly, but that wasn't happening - this would have to do.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016 - 2:27

Dewpelt's eyes widened at the blinded fury of her apprentice, this is just what Riverclan needed. "Very good, I understand it is hard to practice on a tree so try on me, I will attack and I want to see how you counter it." After she explained this she lunged at Tawnypaw, sweeping her body quickly to the side and letting an opportunity for Tawny to hit.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016 - 4:28

Tawnypaw jumped off the tree. Dewpelt was experienced as a warrior, so it was unlikely she'd do serious damage, and it was better to practice on other cats. She flew towards Dewpelt, jumping on top of her, claws unsheathed.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 0:57

As Dewpelt dodged the attack, Tawynpaw was already clinging onto her scruff, the impact of the sudden stop flung her apprentice down onto the ground, only being cushioned by her paws. "You are strong but try hit me where I will be, you see I had already started to move to the side when you attacked, here try again." Dewpelt said brushing herself off.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 1:35

That was something to think about - predicting where they would they move. She didn't like to admit it, but it was a new concept to her - she'd always been focused on hitting her opponent, and hitting them hard. An actual strategy there would be something new. Tawnypaw picked herself up, a little shocked how easily she was taken down, and trod back to her starting spot. She assessed the situation. Dewpelt seemed to be resting her weight on her right hand side - that would most likely be the way she would move instinctively. Tawnypaw pounced onto her mentor again, this time veering herself to the right mid-air.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnypaw Patrol    Tawnypaw Patrol  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawnypaw Patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: