Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briar in the River (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Briar in the River (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jul 2016 - 19:43

A small tiny thin semi-fluffy golden she cat with cold icy blue eyes slept soundly. Two kits were at her side, one was a brown tabby she cat and the other was a long legged light ginger tom. Honeyblossom had given birth to them two moons ago and they were just starting to open their eyes, and developing personalities. The she cat was awoken by the stirring of one of her kits.

A long legged light ginger tom yawned and opened warm amber eyes. Stretching Briarkit sat up and purred seeing his mother was awake. "Mom may i go out of the nursery? I promise I'll be good!! And I've never been outside the nursery before. Please please please?" He meowed and looked at his mother. Honeyblossom chuckled. "Yes of course darling. But don't wake up Covekit and be good. Any sneaking out of camp will mean you getting in big trouble got it?" She meowed her blue eyes softening a bit. She ruffled the fur on his head and gently picked him up by the scruff and set him down on the ground and nudged him towards the door before going back to sleep.

Briarkit trotted out of the nursery and looked at the big world. The long legged kit turned when someone approached him.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:38

Logkit hadn't left the nursery yet, and nor did he plan to. He felt at home alone in the nursery, no one to bother him. Although he did believe there were scary monsters lying in the shadows, and everything was worse because of the rude warriors. None of them seemed to be the noble warriors he had heard of.

Logkit jumped when he heard voices, he whipped around to find Brairkit and his mother talking. The kit trusted no one, and imagined these two were scheming to murder him.  He bristled, trying to look braver then he felt. Logkit came to a conclusion as Briarkit walked out, he would stop him! Carefully as possible, Logkit stalked towards the ginger kit. As he neared the entrance, he was blinded by the sun. Squealing, he tripped on some braken and landed at Briarkits paws.

"Don't kill me!"

n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 16:55

Crowpaw sat on the edge of camp, his large body towering over a piece of fresh kill. He wasn't hungry, but his father had insisted he ate. Darkfrost had told him he'd need the extra protien for training. Vicious amber eyes scanned the camp, landing on two kits. He had just recently been made an apprentice, so he should still be kit-sized, but Crowpaw was a big and muscular tom, so he was twice the size of a kit. Kicking his meal out of the way, Crowpaw stood up and stealthily padded over to the two. His pawsteps were light and silent. "He won't kill you, but I might," the tom growled, his eyes of pure fire burning down on Logkit while he loomed over the two. Crowpaw's gaze shifted over to his cousin, Briarkit, and he huffed at him with a look of disgust. "Riverclan doesn't have room for clumsy rats," he growled, once again looking at Logkit. Maybe Crowclaw was looking out for his cousin, or maybe he was just trying to pick a fight.

Briar in the River (OPEN) Image13

Briar in the River (OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 17:55

Tawnypaw dropped some prey down on the fresh kill pile. It was only a little, and she had to confess that that first time she caught the mouse was a fluke. She was an excellent and strong fighter though, she supposed. With interest, she watched the two kits and Crowpaw. She padded over, hearing the brief exchange. "Hey, Crowpaw - you kill one of them, you'll get exiled faster than you can say 'foxdung'. That, or I'll kill you first." She was much older than Crowpaw, so despite his huge size, she stood a little taller. She spoke with an protective and authoritarian tone in her voice - she didn't show how she really didn't want to hurt him.....at least, not right now.

(I can totally see these two being mates in the future and getting on each other's nerves XD)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Briar in the River (OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 18:40

Briarkit was a little surprised when Logkit landed at his paws. Blinking at the tom he tilted his head. then Crowpaw came over and he narrowed his eyes at his younger cousin. The tall tom looked back between the two toms. "What in Dark forest's name is wrong with you two." He hissed and flattened his ears. Then Tawnypaw came over. "Everything is fine I can handle my younger cousin. Who seems to hate me I might add.." He meowed the last part under his breath. His amber eyes turned from the three cats and he stalked off his long legs making him walk faster and his long light ginger tail lashed back and forth as he found a spot not crowded with cats. He didn't know why Crowpaw was made into an apprentice before him,HE was older and should have made into an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 19:28

Tawnypaw smirked at Crowpaw, then turned and followed Briarkit. "Trust me, he's probably just trying to 'prove' himself or something," she mewed, rolling her eyes.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 5:36

Logkit was utterly terrified. This Crowpaw claimed he was going to kill him! This was not good. The kit glanced up at Crowpaw with large, terrified eyes. "Please, please don't kill me Crowpaw! I didn't do anything!" he pleaded, finally standing. Although his words seemed to be lost as Briarkit started bickering about something.

Taking the opportunity, the lithe tom started to slink back to the nursery, where he wouldn't get killed, unless.. What if Honeyblossom was waiting to snap his neck? At least he was unnoticed out here.. Logkit stepped forward.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 13:59

Briarkit rolled his eyes and moved away his ears still flattened.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 15:23

"Oh please, I'd like to see you try and lay a paw on me," Crowpaw growled to Tawnypaw. He locked his eyes with her's, challenging her with a glare. It was like dealing with a dog; looking at one in the eyes was a challenge, but looking away was submission. Crowpaw liked how Tawnypaw stood up to him....he respected her for it. Crowpaw looked back over at Briarkit as he grumbled about something. "You're oly older my a couple of days, and plus I'm already bigger than you." Then, Logkit started crying like a baby. "You're such a kit," Crowpaw said flatly with an eyeroll.

Briar in the River (OPEN) Image13

Briar in the River (OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 16:52

Tawnypaw smirked again, looking confidently into Crowpaw's eyes. There wasn't much of a height difference, with Crowpaw being unusually large for his age, but she stood taller than he did, again, making it much easier to stand up to him at least. "Oh, really? I'm moons and moons older than you, and I've had training, thank you. I wouldn't hesitate to lay a paw on you if I had to," she said with a flick of her tail. Crowpaw seemed rather cocky for a cat who hadn't started training yet, in her opinion. "And I could take you down more easily than a squirrel!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briar in the River (OPEN)   Briar in the River (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Briar in the River (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: