Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:19

Ashwing stepped up to the highest point in their makeshift camp. Another couple of loyal apprentices were ready to be honored with a warrior's title and name. "Let all cats who believe in StarClan gather here for a meeting," she yowled.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashstar on Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:32

Vixenheart padded out of one of the makeshift dens, sitting down below the spot where Ashwing stood. She wondered if this was a warrior ceremony. Perhaps it was Aspenpaw's? He was shaping up to be a great warrior in her eyes. She almost jumped with fright when Frostedpaw landed beside her.

~~~

Frostedpaw bounded out one of the "dens" and landed beside Vixenheart with a thud. Even though she was in exile, her energy was almost inseperable. She looked up at Ashwing. This meeting would probably be a ceremony. An apprentice ceremony? A warrior ceremony? For who? She glanced around the clearing, wondering who would be featured at this meeting.

Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:44

Wrenpaw slowly padded out of one of the dens, yawning. She stuck to the back of the group, her eyes half-lidded with sleep. She didn't bother to guess what this meeting would be about. Her head was lowered and her eyelids would droop would every breath she took. Gosh, was she tired.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:55

Aspenpaw padded out of his makeshift "den" when he heard Ashwings call. He wondered what was gonna happen. Maybe it's my warrior ceremony! he thought excitedly. He sat down next to Vixenheart and Frostedpaw and looked up at Ashwing, his soft green eyes hopeful.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 16:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 15:56

Ashwing nodded at the two apprentices. "We are here today to make two more loyal, strong apprentices into warriors. Aspenpaw, Frostedpaw, please step forwards."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 16:01

Aspenpaws taiil twitched excitedly as he stepped forward, lifting his head up proudly.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 16:05

Frostedpaw bounced forwards, smiling. She wasn't expecting this! This would be amazing! She'd finally be a warrior!
I wonder if Rainpaw was made a warrior back in ShadowClan... She thought, sighing.
But she kept her head and tail held high. Hopefully the exiles could return to their Clans as soon as possible and rejoin with their friends and family.

~~~

Vixenheart purred when Frostedpaw and Aspenpaw stepped forwards. She remembered when it was her turn to step forwards and receive her warrior name, not too long ago, yet the same tingle of sadness went through her from head to tail. Their Clans wouldn't be there to acknowledge their new titles. Hopefully StarClan was watching, though...from wherever they were.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 17:02

"Frostedpaw, Aspenpaw, do you two promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend StarClan, even at the cost of your life?" This vow, slightly altered from the original words, seemed even more powerful.

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 18:03

"I do!" She said aloud, smiling. She would always be loyal to StarClan and fight for them no matter what. She hated Dark Forest jerks like the ghosts and the converts. She glanced at Aspenpaw, waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 19:24

Aspenpaw smiled at the slightly changed wording, "I do." he mewed proudly, returning Frostedpaw's glance. Even though he wished his clan, and his parents, could be here, he was still proud to be on StarClans side and he would defend them no matter what happened.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 2 Jul 2016 - 13:46

The former deputy smiled in satisfaction. These were loyal cats. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Aspenpaw, you are now Aspenstripe, and StarClan honors your bravery and spirit. Frostedpaw, you are now Frostedgaze, and StarClan honors your determination and kindness. StarClan thanks you both for your loyalty and recognizes you as full warriors in their eyes. You may sit vigil outside the camp tonight." Then she started shouting their new names, as was customary. "Aspenstripe! Frostedgaze!"

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 2 Jul 2016 - 14:30

Aspenstripe smiled cheerfully at his new name and dipped his head respectfully to Ashwing. I'm finally a warrior! He thought to himself happily as others chanted his and Frostedgaze's new names.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspenpaw and Frostedpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1