Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] Empty
PostSubject: Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]   Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 15:19

[If Error want to do this too, I'll do her's separately].

Webtail hadn't been able to focus on anything else after Muddypaw told him what was happening. His own daughter was murdering clanmates! He paced in the leader's den. The leader's den, not his. Thrushstar was still out there and so was his father! This wasn't his place. Cinnamonstep had to be stopped if he ever wanted to keep ShadowClan safe. That was the only reason he had gotten himself into all of this, to protect them. Now, he had raised a murderer! The tom groaned in distress. He wasn't sure what to do next. If he did nothing, more would die, if he acted, he might have to exile his own daughter! How did Thrushstar manage this? He couldn't do it on his own. Amberclaw was never the best a sympathy or emotions in general to Webtail. That wasn't the best choice if advice. He looked to the elder's den. Of course! His mother could help him. Webtail stepped out of the leader's den and heasitated halfway. His mother might not want him around. She had always been fiercely loyal to ShadowClan and StarClan. Though, Tigerstorm had been happy to see him, maybe he was wrong about his mother as well. The silver tabby quickly moved to the elder's den and looked inside. "Shimmerheart?" He mewed, nervously. "May I speak with you?"

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]   Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 16:37

Shimmerheart sat quietly alone in the elders' den. Dawnflower was probably helping in the medicine den while Alderheart was gone. She always had liked that tom- a nice, sensitive young thing. Dawnflower was good company, she supposed, but she missed Leopardfang and Thrushstar. Her mate was the one cat she knew loved her- well,  maybe Tigerstorm- and she always trusted the leader's judgement. If she wasn't an elder, then... then... She sighed in frustration, whipping her thin black tail across the ground. There was no point in "if-ing"; Gingerheart and Leopardfang had taught her that much, at least. She would have to be content to stay here, with Dawnflower, Tigerstorm, Freckleface, Muddypaw, Flykit, Honeykit... Webtail. Her son. The moment she thought of him, he walked into the elders' den- almost as though StarClan had called him there- no,  sorry, the Dark Forest. Her only son didn't believe in StarClan. A moon of bitterness entered her heart as she gazed on her son's face. On one hand, he was all she had ever hoped for: a strong, handsome tom with his own family, leader of his Clan, who knew what he believed in and fought for it. On the other hand, he was all she had ever feared: a weak-minded, adolescent tom, not oldc enough to understand his decisions, wavered towards the forces of evil. Did I not teach him well enough? Did I not tell him of Gingerheart and the rest of StarClan? Our ancestors?! I'm a horrible mother... Swiftstrike, Quailfoot, wherever you are, you must be so disappointed in me... Would Shrewkit have turned out the same way? Shaking herself out of her self pity- Leopardfang always had hated her self pity- she glared bitterly, coldly, at her son.... Her son. "Well, if it isn't the great leader of ShadowClan. The elder's den is honored by your magnanimous presence." She dipped her head to him in a sarcastic shadow of respect. Her pain-filled hazel eyes burned into the traitorous son she still loved in a corner of her weary heart. "What do you need, Webtail? You can't just be here to say hello. You were always the blunt one."

OOC: O.O such length- Shim has the feels

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]   Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 17:25

Webtail winced at the bitterness his mother showed towards him. He had been right this time. Webtail was clearly hurt by this but, he couldn't waste time now. "I suppose you'll want me to hurry. Very well, I came to ask you for guidance. Cinnamonstep-" He refrained from adding this was Shimmerheart's granddaughter. "-has admitted to many murders of our clanmates. She has also threatened to kill her apprentice.. My first instict was to come to you since you're my-" He corrected himself, Shimmerheart wouldn't care about that. "Since you're an elder." The tom looked at his paws. "I don't think I could make a decision on this matter by myself without my judgment being clouded. She's my daughter." He meowed, trying to make this quick, his mother was definitely not going to welcome him as Tigerstorm did. He felt maybe Tigerstorm had faked her feelings to protect her kits, he wasn't sure now. He was never sure about anything anymore. The tom's former bright eyes were dull now, his gave partially hard though, the hurt couldn't be hidden. He wished Morningstar had chosen someone else. Webtail wasn't prepared for this at all..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]   Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 22:19

Shimmerheart closed her hazel eyes. Her son wasn't ady for this responsibility. With many more moons of deputyship, perhaps. But he had no idea what was helping. The black she-cat's three strongest emotions raged within her soul- the three biggest parts of her that determined how she would act. Her justice wanted to let her son do everything on his own- after all, if the Dark Forest was so strong, why come to an elder for advice?! Her bravery wanted to confront the murderous she-cat immediately. Old or not, she was one of ShadowClan's most powerful warriors, and thered was no way she couldn't take her own granddaughter. Yes, Shimmerheart hadn't forgotten her son's kits- and noticed Webtail leaving out that little detail. Her love wanted to help him, to guide him, to lead him. After all, she was his mother, and he her son. Though he was a fool to believe in the Dark Forest, she could sense that he didn't really want the leadership. After the turmoil settled down, the elder thought. She definitely couldn't leave her son on his own, even if he deserved it- Cinnamonstep was a threat to every cat. So that discounted the first option. She couldn't fight the she-cat alone- she might be able to defeat her, but the wounds might end up being too much. So that left the last option... To help her son. But she couldn't just accept him back. Not until he renounced his evil. So, she would guide him through this, but still withhold her trust. He had already broken it once before. She opened her piercing hazel eyes again, pain still evident on her features. This choice cost her a lot of love and pride simultaneously. "Alright," she meowed finally, "I will help you. I remember a time, a while ago, when a cat named Shatteredsoul admitted to several murders of his Clanmates and professed his disloyalty to ShadowClan. Of course, Thrushstar cast him out immediately, but the tom later returned and killed one of the leader's lives." She stared into her son. "You don't have nine lives, so you shouldn't take that risk. And if you exile her, just exile her, she'll run around killing cats of all Clans. We certainly can't have that. So, what I propose is getting together a group of strong young warriors to show Cinnamonstep the strength of ShadowClan- since no one cares about the code anyways. Defeat her, wound her, but don't kill her. She deserves a second chance. Tell her then and there that she has two choices: she can either be killed right there on the spot, or she must swear- well, not by StarClan- that she will never kill again. Then, she will be demoted to apprentice status for six moons to regain your trust, doing apprentice tasks. If you have any reason at all to believe she has murdered again, confront her and kill her." She sat down on her haunches and wrapped her tail around her paws. "Son, try your best to stay safe. Even if you aren't ready to be leader, Amberclaw is even less ready. Let the other warriors do the fighting- warriors, mind you, not apprentices- and then deliver the ultimatum. And, if needed, the killing blow. Incidentally, for good loyal warriors, I reccomend Freckleface and Magpiewing. In the meantime, stay safe, and make sure no one leaves camp alone. We cannot afford any more deaths. But please, son... Webtail..." She studied his face for a few moments. "You can accept my advice or not, but be careful."

OOC: WOw more length, this was fun to write~
Just so Web knows his momma still loves him

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]   Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 15:12

Webtail nodded, his eyes were on her once again. "I won't let any more life be stolen by her. I swear Shimmerheart. I have never murdered. Nor do I belive in it but, if the time comes that she can't be stopped I will but my feelings aside and stop her once and for all. She may be my daughter but, I cannot excuse her behavior." He blinked, confusion mingled in his eyes. "Where did I go wrong?" The tom mewed, almost inaudible, to himself. "She will be punished for the lives taken. Muddypaw needs to be protected and with others at all times. He had already been told this. I have instructed him to tell Amberclaw about this as well. He knows to keep Cinnamonstep busy and with others until this is resolved. Muddypaw told me about the things she said, they were strange and at first, I didn't know what she was thinking. Now, I believe she will be killing her way up th e ranks, that means Amberclaw is in danger as well as any cat she thinks I will choose. I care for the cats in this clan, even if I am not their leader. I want then to be safe, not living in fear. Shimmerheart, I know I'm not a leader. Far from it. But I can't step down or rebel either. Morningstar will most likely send one of the Dark Forest inhabitants to lead instead. I don't want to risk any lives like that." He sighed and tried to make sesense of all of this. "I was a fool to do any of this. I was too young, just made an apprentice. That's when they came in my dreams. Another cat as well. Frostfall, the new 'leader' of RiverClan. I didn't know what to do. Everyone thinks it is a big honor to be visited by StarClan. I had never heard of the Dark Forest. The cat that tricked us, he told us it wasn't StarClan but, an even greater afterlife. Only the best of all cats went. I was mousebrained, believing him. Once you are in. There no way out. Now as leader. What I do affects others. Leaving the Dark Forest may harm others horribly. I still don't know what side I'm on. I have met the Dark Forest personally, StarClan once as well. They were very hostile towards me and I had no idea what they were warning me about. I was a horrible fool. I still am. Now, my actions affect many more." The silver tabby wished he was a deputy, not leader. He had no experience with this. Webtail knew that he couldn't talk for long. He had already said too much about his feelings. Smokefang could have heard. "With that said, I will bring an end to this murderous warrior. Cinnamonstep will not have me to save her. Thank you Shimmerheart. You've helped me greatly." He dipped his head in respect to her. Feeling a bit better now that he had his mother's insight. She also knew he wasn't ready for this. "You make sure that you stay safe as well. Of course, you have a few more badgers and monsters to send running. I'm sure you'll be fine." He mewed, a bit of the relief brightened his mood. "I will be diligent through this. ShadowClan won't have to worry about her soon enough."

Ooc: This is the third time I have written this post..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]   Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar] Empty

Back to top Go down

Support Would Be Nice [Closed for Ashstar]
Page 1 of 1