Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone up for a patrol?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Anyone up for a patrol? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:57

Sunpaw sat by the entrance to the camp. Normally, he would be perfectly content sitting inside the camp all day, but today was a sunny day, and he thought it might be a good idea to go out on a patrol. He waited to see if others would join - hopefully some warriors as well as apprentices - he didn't trust himself enough to do anything on his own.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Anyone up for a patrol? Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6626

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 22:42

Nettletail walked outside of the warriors' den to see a lonely-looking apprentice. Being a deputy, it was her job to organize patrols. They did need a hunting patrol.... She was pregnant, so maybe she shouldn't hunt. Whatever. She padded up to the apprentice. "Are you wanting to join a patrol?" she asked kindly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 22:47

Sunpaw nodded shyly. "Yes, Nettletail. I wasn't really doing anything else, so I thought I might make use of my time by doing something useful." He smiled. He knew Nettletail was loyal to the Dark Forest, and at first he'd been opposed to the idea, but now, he wasn't sure where his loyalties lie. It was something he had been thinking about for a while.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 6:04

Moonpaw was walking around the camp with absent gaze, her mind lost in the thoughts of what had been happening lately and her choices. She had decided to stay ad follow Crowstar’s example, accepting the Dark Forest’s new reign over the clans, but part of her still felt like this was wrong and it made her feel uneasy, and regardless of how hard she tried she couldn’t push those thoughts away. She just roamed around randomly until she noticed Sunpaw and Nettletail at the camp’s entrance, the word patrol reaching her ears, maybe this would be enough to make that small voice in the back of her head shut up, even if just for a day? It was worth a shot, right?

She padded towards them, smiling “Can I join?” She meowed politely, her eyes first landing on the new deputy’s and then on Sunpaw’s.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 6:32

Sunpaw nodded again at Moonpaw. "Why not?"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 10:44

Nettletail grinned. "Of course- the more the merrier." She looked towards the warriors' den. "Any warriors want to come?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:53

Moonpaw looked around, trying to spot any warrior that could be interested in joining them. She was willing to go on a patrol with only Sunpaw and Nettletail if needed, but would that be a good idea? What happened if they got attacked? Would she be ready to fight against other warriors? Or chase a fox or a badger away from the territory if they ran into one?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:26

Fawnpaw had been laying in a patch of sun when she saw a group gathering at the entrance. A patrol? she though excitedly as she padded up to them."Hi guys. Could I join?" She asked hopefully, glancing at each of them in turn.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Anyone up for a patrol? Sign_s13
Anyone up for a patrol? Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:31

"Sure thing," Sunpaw replied. "We'll have hopefully got enough cats to get going soon, right?"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 15:44

Nettletail nodded. Three apprentices shouldn't be too bad of a patrol, especially seeing as they were starting to get near warrior age. "All right. Sunpaw, Moonpaw, Fawnpaw, let's go." She set off out of the entrance, passing by numerous trees of every kind- cypress, oak, pine, willow, ash, birch. "We'll be patrolling the ThunderClan border, but feel free to catch prey if you feel like it. It's Greenleaf, so there's plenty everywhere. Just try to stay off ThunderClan territory- I know all Clan leaders are now loyal to the Dark Forest, but ThunderClan is still very untrustworthy."

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 16:21

Sunpaw padded along, and caught whiff of a mouse a few foxlengths away. Like Jayflight had taught him, he crouched into the hunting position, and sprang on top of it, and for the first time, not tripping over his feet. He beamed as he carried the mouse back over to Nettletail. "Umm, what do I do with it now?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 19:31

Fawnpaw nodded and followed Nettletail and the rest of the group out of camp. She glanced around their territory, taking in all the scents of Greenleaf. She watched as Sunpaw wondered off a little to catch a mouse as the scent of a squirrel hit her nose. She crouched down and quietly crept over toward where it was coming from and pounced on it, quickly finishing it off before picking it up and returning to the group. She glanced at Sunpaw, then Nettletail, for her directions.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Anyone up for a patrol? Sign_s13
Anyone up for a patrol? Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 12:24

Moonpaw walked alongside Nettletail, listening to her words. ThunderClan, uh? She had heard many things about their neighbors, most of them not exactly nice, so she would need to be careful around the border they shared with the infamous clan.

As they walked she tried to catch and identify as many sounds and scents as possible, remembering her first patrol and hoping that she could sharpen her senses in this one. The silver tabby looked as her two clanmates brought pieces of fresh-kill to Nettletail and couldn’t help but lower her ears, realizing that she had focused so much on her self-imposed task that she forgot to actually try and hunt the prey that she had managed or at least tried to identify.

Hoping that Nettletail would feel disappointed with her small mistake, Moonpaw once more started to smell the air as her ears moved to catch the subtle noises all around them, but this time she started to track down the prey as well.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 12:41

Nettletail nodded approvingly at Sunpaw and Fawnpaw. "Now you bury it until you can come back for it later," she explained. She dug a small, shallow hole under a beech sapling to demonstrate. The brown she-cat looked over to see how Moonpaw was doing. "Keep trying," she called out. "I know you can get it."

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 18:56

Sunpaw found a tree nearby and quickly buried his mouse, taking note of the scent and location so he could find it later. Padding back up to the group, he decided it was time to ask Nettletail of of the questions that had been burning in his mind. "Um, Nettletail? I wanted to ask you...is the Dark Forest going to help us? I mean, I can't say I've ever really know StarClan, but things seem to be going well now...."

(He's going to end up being super loyal to the Dark Forest, because he's never really known StarClan and he's doubtful of his own judgement and will go off what the other cats like Jayflight say.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a patrol?   Anyone up for a patrol? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a patrol?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next