Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Haven't I lost enough?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Haven't I lost enough?! Empty
PostSubject: Haven't I lost enough?!   Haven't I lost enough?! EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 22:04

Night was just visiting the exiles. His eyes widened into tiny slits. Why? He saw Redwhisker, his brother, limping into the camp. He was badly beaten. Cuts and bruises covered his sides, there were even slashes on his eye and his neck. Night ran over to him. "Redwhisker!" he yowled. He stared as his brother as he collapsed. "W-what happened?" he asked. "W-webtail was on the... Jaggedrock. He said any followers of StarClan... must leave. I said I-I wasn't going anywhere, and they just leaped at me. So many.. attacks, too quick I couldn't think of a way to f-fight back." he answered, his voice dry and raspy. He coughed out some blood. Night laid down next to him, his tail wrapped around him. Redwhisker's tail shakily wrapped around Night. Tears started to roll down Night's cheeks. He felt his brother's heart beating, slowly. He felt as it stopped beating.

His claws unsheathed. His legs shook. Tears flowed down his face like a stream. He got up. His head shot up at the sky. "You will pay for this! You filthy bloodthirsty savages!' he yowled.

OOC: Sorry for controlling Redwhisker, I just did it cause eb is inactive.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Haven't I lost enough?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven't I lost enough?!   Haven't I lost enough?! EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 3:58

ooc: hao culd u
I would say that I might bring him back someday, but that would be a lie. I accept this.
He would do something dumb like try to tell the DF!SC off.
Just make sure Night carries on the bloodline. ; _ ;

Haven't I lost enough?! PDt1Qqd Haven't I lost enough?! Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down

Haven't I lost enough?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: