Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] Empty
PostSubject: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Willowpaw was fishing and had decided to go hunt in fourtrees instead. To change it up a bit. It's everybody's territory so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.. Right? she thought to herself. She decided to swim acros the river, instead of crossing the stones, since it was hot, and plus it would help mask her scent. As she got to the other side she climbed out and shook her semi-fluffy pelt to dry it as much as possible, which wasn't very much. She padded the rest of the way to fourtrees and a shiver went down her spine as she looked around, remembering the last gathering. She shook her head not wanting to relive it and scented the air, smelling a mouse. She crouched down, making her way quietly towards it, and pounced soon killing with with a painless bite to the neck. She smiled and raised her head towards the sky to thank StarClan. Even though the DarkForest claim to have run them out, she knew they were still out there somewhere.

As she was digging a hole to put her mouse in she smelled another cat. A ShadowClan cat. She finished covering the mouse and turned around to where the scent was coming from. "Who's there?" she mewed cautiously, unsheathing her claws just in case. She didn't like to fight, but if she had to she would. She looked into the forest, her blue eyes searching the trees for whoever it was.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] Sign_s13
A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 am

Muddypaw stopped walking, he unsheathed his claws and he saw a RiverClan cat right in front of him. Knowing how to approach he remembered his mentor tackling him down, he did as he saw Cinnamonstep do. Simply leaping up and pinning her down, his whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:57 am

Willowpaw hissed as she was tackled and pinned. "This is everybody's territory you fox-heart! There's no need to fight!" she growled, eyes shining angrily, as she rolled onto her back thrashing her unsheathed hind claws across his soft underbelly.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:59 am

OOC: Should we use the Battle System or?

Muddypaw screeched biting down at her ear and clawing at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 am

ooc: I don't know if you want to we can
ic: Willowpaw yowled pushing him off her and leaping back up to her paws. Blood was trickling down her face from her ear, but she ignored it and swiped at his face with her claws, slicing his nose and cheek.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 am

Muddypaw hissed in pain, turning over and clawing at her neck "There's something called safety, Fish-face" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:10 am

"Safety?" She mewed, shaking her head in disbelief. "You say this as you fight. That's not safety, thats recklessness! Maybe if you weren't so quick to fight, we could have talked this out peacefully." She growled as she bit down on his leg, before jumping back and glaring at him. She could feel her legs start to shake as she lost blood but she forced herself to stop shaking and stand tall.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 am

Muddypaw stopped, he laid down his tail and ignored the terrible non-stopping pain that came from his wounds, sat down and combed down the blood that used to stain his brown-and-white fur. Once he finished his he thought a bit more of Willowpaw, thinking how she did look a little attractive. He began to groom off her wounds "Alright" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 am

Willowpaw was surprised when he stopped fighting, but she was relieved. She sat down and started to lick the wounds she could reach, while still keeping an eye on Muddypaw. She drew back a little bit as he reached over to touch her and she searched his eyes trying to determine his intentions. She noticed his demeanor had changed and he didn't seem so hostile anymore, so she stopped and let him.

As an attempt to make things light, she offered a small smile. She felt that she should do something too, but he had already groomed the blood out of his pelt, so she just sat and watched him. As she was watching, she took a moment to really look at him. He is kinda handsome. She thought to herself sheepishly. "I'm Willowpaw.." She mewed, deciding she should tell him her name.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 am

Muddypaw finished up with her wounds, he looked up and smiled "I'm Muddypaw" he mewed "Weird name, right?" he mewed he chuckled "It's nice to meet you, Willowpaw" he mewed nicely "Sorry for any damage, I'm a little rough when it comes to security" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

Willowpaw laughed softly, "Nice to meet you too. I don't think its a weird name. Its a nice name." She mewed a little shyly. "I'm sorry about any damage I did too." She mewed sincerely.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 am

Muddypaw smiled, blushing "I um, heh, thanks" he mewed awkwardly "Don't worry, no damage really was done, I'm used to most of that stuff" he mewed. Rolling down to his back he looked up at her, nudging her hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 am

"Your welcome." Willowpaw smiled, "Oh really? You saying I'm bad at fighting?" She mewed playfully pouncing on him and cuffing his ear. She started liked him now that they were talking instead of fighting and she realized that he wasn't that bad the more she got to know him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Muddypaw purred "N-no" he mewed, laughing as she pounced on him "But your pretty interesting in play-fighting" he mewed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:58 pm

"Good, you better not." Willowpaw laughed. "Hmm, I am?" She smiled looking down at him. "You are too." she purred flicking his nose with her fluffy white tail.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next