Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**

Go down 
+4
Dewberry
addie ♥
Twitchinq
Grizzly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** Empty
PostSubject: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 19:54

In order to keep himself in ThunderClan despite breaking away from the Dark Forest many moons ago, Scorchfrost has devoted every moment since the Gathering to proving his "loyalty" to Treestep. He didn't expect it to go this far, however, as he has now been appointed deputy and Treestep has put her utmost trust in his paws. She would never assume him of anything that could be considered treasonous, and that is why this is his chance. 

Scorchfrost was trained in the Dark Forest as an apprentice. He knows the moves, the stats, and how they operate. He only stopped following them when he became a warrior. So, now that they believe he's joined them again, why not raise a little army right under Treestep's nose?

He would only accept the help of those in his own clan because of the risks this operation holds. Blatant treason such as this would certainly lead to his execution. He will not take any but those who have total and complete faith in StarClan. Those who are on the fence may be tempted to tell Treestep. He will not take many, either, because large groups are harder to control. They will meet outside the territory to train, pretending to be on a patrol. If Skia accepts, I'd like Gentlenose to be his right hand in this because of their closeness (#GentlefrostforBROtp)

While he knows how to deliver Dark Forest attacks, Scorchfrost is well aware that they are cruel and StarClan would highly disapprove. So, instead, he can teach them counter-attacks and/or blocks. I was also thinking that there could be a small stat change, not as large as the Dark Forest one, but significant enough for a group that's been trained by one of their ex-soldiers.

This army won't be in vain, either, because when the time comes for StarClan to defeat the Dark Forest, he can send them into battle as a surprise attack unit. 

Pika has approved this idea, so long as I keep staff updated. Like I said before, there will be limited spots. Your cat must recognize Scorchfrost as a superior, follow every direction, and have nothing but absolute faith in StarClan's return. He will accept nothing short of this, and remember: He was trained in the Dark Forest, and he has ways of keeping spies quiet. ;) I might bump it up to 7, but 6 is the maximum for now.

Don't worry, I will PM you every thread you need to participate in once you join. 

~You will get a HP boost of +5 for apprentices and +10 for warriors/a SP boost of 25+ for ALL CATS, APPRENTICES AND WARRIORS. You get to be StarClan's Avengers, and Scorchfrost is Fury. That's all the push you need to join, really. 

Ft. Real creative names by Griz
Slide and Tackle- Cancels the effect of Blinding Strike. Sidestep around your opponent's claws and pounce before they can react.
Rear and Buck- Cancels the effect of Twisting Bite. As your opponent attempts to twist into your pelt, rear up and buck as much as you can to stun them and throw them off. Stuns for one turn.
Move
A
NAW
YW
W
EW
SW&D
L
Slide and Tackle
Rear And Buck
APPRENTICES AND WARRIORS ONLY
1. (Reserved for Gentlenose if Skia wants to be my buddy here) (Captain America)
2. Stormpaw (Iron Man)
3. Tulipheart (The Incredible Hulk)
4. Blizzardshine (Black Widow)
5. Blazingpaw (Thor)
6. Sedgewhisker (Hawkeye)

~Nick Fury

**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 11:18; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 20:02

Stormpaw shall help his father vanquish the dastardly souls of those ThunderClan Dark Forest scum!

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 20:05

Well I mean I could have Sedge join.

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 20:30

OOC: i really want to put my Storm in there XD

Tulipheart can!

:3
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 20:36

GASP -cin watches-

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 5:55

Thinny Thin-Thin wrote:
*Pushes Jayflight in*

Jayflight is pretty much up for some of this, sure, he will probably stay a little close to Gentlenose some of the time since their mates, but he won't do much with her.

But since he's kind of out from the group I'll just have Mistypaw join in. She is loyal to the DF so know worries, she can be up to some evil.
Lil confused, do you mean Mistypaw is loyal to StarClan? The plot is for StarCln loyal cats who remained in TC for whatever reason, so DF loyalists can't join. Scorchfrost knows his way around his clan, and he won't take just anyone~

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 6:06

Forgot to mention something: I don't know what's happening to Dark Forest stats and moves when the site plot ends, but whatever happens to them happens to this group. If staff strips the DF cats of their moves and stats, this group loses them too.

Stormpaw and Tulipheart are in! Stormpaw is Iron Man and Tulipheart is The Incredible Hulk.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:26

Edited it, I could just have Sedge join in. He isn't the deepest to loyalist cat to the Dark Forest.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:56

It took me a while to make up my mind XP

I'll throw my precious Blizzardshine in!!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 9:19

Blazingpaw needs to be in on this.

McGrizzle is my new best friend. I love this.

**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** Image13

**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 11:08

I'm glad you all love me. But really, Renette is to blame here. She chose Scorchfrost in the first place ;)

Blazingpaw, Blizzardshine, and Sedgewhisker are in! They are Thor, Black Widow, and Hawkeye respectively.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 11:13

Unless Skia doesn't want to be involved (I PMed her) we have a full team! Someone should definitely photoshop their heads onto the Avengers.

One last thing: In the event of a death, Scorchfrost will find a replacement. If you're sick of your character and you decide to dump them, don't worry about it.

Sign ups are now officially closed. You will get a PM shortly about threads. Vive la resistance!

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 19:26

Of course I'm in! This is just what I've been waiting for. :3

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**   **THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ** Empty

Back to top Go down

**THUNDERCLAN PLEASE READ**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: