Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Gmail And Forumation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Gmail And Forumation   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 am

Ok so if any of you know about Gmail then you probably know that's where you get all of your notifications for accounts and post. Well I have noticed some weird stuff with Forumation not sending me any emails to the topics that have post in them. Like if it were multiple post then only one email would be sent, but on my vacation barley any emails were sent to me, has this happened to you or it is only a problem for me?

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Female
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Gmail And Forumation   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:31 am

This happens to me lots of times! I'll wake up to one notification when I actually have 5 topics to post in. It takes forever for Forumotion to send me notifications about PMs, and sometimes Forumotion won't send me notifications about about anything for a day...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dewberries

Characters : Wisteriapaw(W), Sagepaw(S), Smokecloud(SE), Pebblepaw(P) Wrenkit (WN)
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1192
Clan/Rank : I'm a Big Tree Meow Meow Boye

PostSubject: Re: Gmail And Forumation   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 am

Sometimes when i log in the new icon and picture wont show up and they turn into the no new posts, but then it makes me late for something i want to get done :/

Pebblepaw:

Sagepaw:

Wisteriawish:

Wrenkit:

Wisteria Shall Reject everybody
Smokey shall be rejected, Twice
Wren is half swallowed by Shadows
Pebble can be softer than a feather
Sage is dangerous but gentle, like an elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wildstorms.proboards.com/
Sponsored content