Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gmail And Forumation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Gmail And Forumation Empty
PostSubject: Gmail And Forumation   Gmail And Forumation EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 10:25

Ok so if any of you know about Gmail then you probably know that's where you get all of your notifications for accounts and post. Well I have noticed some weird stuff with Forumation not sending me any emails to the topics that have post in them. Like if it were multiple post then only one email would be sent, but on my vacation barley any emails were sent to me, has this happened to you or it is only a problem for me?
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Gmail And Forumation   Gmail And Forumation EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 10:31

This happens to me lots of times! I'll wake up to one notification when I actually have 5 topics to post in. It takes forever for Forumotion to send me notifications about PMs, and sometimes Forumotion won't send me notifications about about anything for a day...

Gmail And Forumation 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Gmail And Forumation   Gmail And Forumation EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 10:59

Sometimes when i log in the new icon and picture wont show up and they turn into the no new posts, but then it makes me late for something i want to get done :/

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gmail And Forumation   Gmail And Forumation Empty

Back to top Go down

Gmail And Forumation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: