Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] Empty
PostSubject: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:09

Mistypaw was here to see her bae crush, Swiftpaw. She sat in a clearing, scenting around WindClan territory to pick up any scent.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:16

Swiftpaw had snuck out of camp and padded to where Mistypaw and him always met. He could already smell her scent and he raced the rest of the way there. When he got there he nuzzled her, "Hey Mistypaw. I missed you." He purred looking into her beautiful green eyes.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] Sign_s13
So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:22

Mistypaw nuzzled him "I missed you too, Swiftpaw" she purred, burrowing herself into his coat, then to knock him over, as she always greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:28

Swiftpaw laughed anticipating being knocked over. He looked up at her from where he was on the ground, "How's ThunderClan.. Ya know with the whole Dark Forest thing." he asked, trying to guess how she felt about it and to see how she was handling it. He searched her face as he waited for her to respond.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:38

Mistypaw shrugged "Well, my father became deputy and ThunderClan gone crazy with the whole thing" she sighed "What about WindClan?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:47

Swiftpaw nodded, "Same with WindClan except.. I'm pretty sure Saltpelt killed Sablestar." he shivered, "and my father left because he was deputy before the whole thing and.. I'm thinking about leaving WindClan to find him and the others, but if I do I would still come back to visit you." he smiled slightly, "Don't worry about that, I'll find a way to see you." he mewed reassuringly. If he left that would make it harder to come back and visit. And more dangerous, but he didnt care. He would find a way to come back to see Mistypaw as much as he could.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:54

Mistypaw smiled and licked his cheek "I hope you find your father Swiftpaw, I don't want you to have a hard time" she mewed "You think you can more than nine rabbits than me?" she challenged.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 10:58

Swiftpaw was relieved she was okay with it and he smiled playfully, "I know I can catch more rabbits than you." He challenged back, eyes shining playfully. He scented the air as he tried to find one before Mistypaw.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:09

Mistypaw rolled her eyes and went off to find one, looking back to quickly make sure Swiftpaw had gone too. She scented two rabbits nearby, they were far apart too. She quickly found the first one, unsheathing her claws she stalked it and pounced. Carrying it over and digging a small hole for it, she dropped it in. Now to find the second one. She found it a few minutes after, stalking it quietly she kept her claw unsheathed, steady and still. She leaped up and swiftly bit it's neck, killing the prey instantly. She now had two pieces of prey, she scented around again, finding yet another rabbit scent.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:24

Swiftpaw padded off in the opposite direction that Mistypaw went in to follow a rabbit he scented. He found it and quickly pounced on it, catching it off-guard and killed it. He could smell another close by so he dug a hole and put it inside, covering it up. He found the other one and chased it down and killed it. He dug up the hole and dropped that one in to before covering it again. He must of spooked one because he saw a flash of one shoot by him out of the corner of his eye. He shot after it, soon catching up and pounced on it, he finished it off and dug another hole to put it in. He glanced to where Mistypaw was chasing a rabbit and let out a soft purr before continuing in his search for more rabbits.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:32

Mistypaw found the rabbit she had scented, stalking it she opened her jaws and leaped up, clentching onto it's back and biting into it. She buried it and continued, she scented another one, soon killing it Two... she thought as she scented another rabbit, she stalked it like all the others. After a while she bit into it's neck and dropped it to the ground as it was killed, she echoed again Three... she thought as she moved on again. Then she scented yet another rabbit quickly killing since it was pretty young and simple to kill. She thought again Four... she thought, moving on again. She quickly killed two more in a few minutes and picked up all the prey she had killed, then she - at full speed - returned to where she and Swiftpaw had met up at.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:38

Swiftpaw had caught three more rabbits when he saw Mistypaw heading back. I wonder how many she got. He thought. He was chasing another rabbit when he noticed all this but it vanished down a hole that was too small for him to go down after it. He pawed the ground angrily, but padded back to the holes and dug up his rabbits and counted them. One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. He counted in his head. He picked them up and padded over the Mistypaw dropping his heavy load onto the ground.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:41

Mistypaw sighed "WindClan wins" she purred touching her nose to his "You got any other game to play, Mr.?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:54

Swiftpaw smiled, "Yeah but you were close." He purred as looked at her pile. He tried to think of another game to play with her, "What about.." He thought for a moment, "This one." He mewed playfully as he tackled her to the ground, licking her cheek, before crawling off her and starting to run away, "Betcha can't catch me!" He laughed glancing behind him as Mistypaw chased him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 13:11

Mistypaw hopped up growling playfully "I bet so!" she mewed, running after him. She slowly caught up to him, then to leap up and pin him down, putting down all her weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]   So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli] Empty

Back to top Go down

So Here We Are [Closed for Sunli]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next