Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:26 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting." Webtail called out to his clan as he climbed up Jaggedrock for the second replacement of a mentor.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:45 am

Muddykit padded out silently out of the nursery, ready for his apprentice ceremony, also wondering who his mentor would be. He sat down and waited.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunlitcastiel

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [SS] - Silentstorm | [W] - Willowpetal | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1064
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [W] - RiverClan Warrior She. [C] - SkyClan Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:42 am

Littlepaw padded out of the apprentice den and sat down underneath Jaggedrock. She knew what was happening and knew it had to happen, but she hated having to replace Leopardfang. She felt like she was betraying him, even though he's the one who told her to stay and be safe. She sighed and looked up at Webtail with her dark blue eyes, keeping her face blank of any emotions.

Willowpetal - RiverClan ~ Warrior ~ She-cat
Frost That Blankets The Brook - SkyClan ~ To-be ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:47 am

Webtail looked down at the two cats. "Today we gather to replace a mentor and give a kit their apprentice name. Littlepaw, Muddykit, please step forward." He meowed, his gaze shifting from one of them to the other.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:49 am

Muddykit stepped forward, his mind racing.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunlitcastiel

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [SS] - Silentstorm | [W] - Willowpetal | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [W] - RiverClan Warrior She. [C] - SkyClan Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 am

Littlepaw stepped forward, tail tip twitching.

My Characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:21 am

"Littlepaw, your new mentor will be Magpiewing. Muddykit, from this day forward you will be known as Muddypaw until you receive your warrior name. Your mentor will be Cinnamonstep." He said, leaping down and ending the ceremony.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunlitcastiel

Female
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:26 am

Littlepaw padded over to magpiewing and reached her muzzle up to touch noses.

My Characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:38 am

Muddypaw looked for his mentor, waiting to see Cinnamonstep appear in his vision.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Characters : N/A
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 410
Clan/Rank : RATIO KEY: KITS-APPRENTICES-WARRIORS | 4:0:1

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:05 am

Cinnamonstep sat wearily at the entrance of the warriors den, Gee, an apprentice. She thought sarcastically as she stared at the apprentice.

Click my babs!

Join here please! The Prophecy of the lost moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:07 am

He smiled weakly and came up to touch his nose to his.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony    

Back to top Go down

Littlepaw's New Mentor and Muddykit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-