Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Patrol (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 5:28

"Thank you," Tawnypaw mewed to her mentor and Willowpaw,"I wasn't expecting to have actually have caught that," she admitted. She also couldn't help but feel excited about hunting in the river- this was where she would be catching most of her prey, and she hadn't seen how to catch fish - after all, as a kit, she was never allowed near the river. She tried to hide this excitement, and slight fear, as she mewed with a serious tone in her voice, "Alright then, we'd better start heading down there."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Patrol (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 7:04

Toadclaw grunted and began walking, making it slow so Tawnypaw could follow up from behind. ThunderClan was driven out, they had been gone and there was no way if a patrol were to spot them, they would be able to fight, right? Well Toadclaw shook the thought out of his head as he imaged them.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 2:37

The group came to a halt as the river was at there paws, "Alright, we are not breaking any rules here but let's try keep a low profile." Dewpelt said looking along the river. Prey was everywhere during Greenleaf and this filled her heart with joy and prosperity; "Now I had a lot of struggle during my first try at fishing, my main mistake was that I spread my paws out which drastically effected my speed." As she explained Dewpelt moved her paw into the correct and incorrect positions, hoping that her apprentice could follow along.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Patrol (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 5:14

Tawnypaw copied her mentor, eager to learn, but feeling a little clumsy as she batted her paw back and forth through the water. "So, I have to keep my paws close together to be fast?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Patrol (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 10:41

Toadclaw nodded in approval, he looked down into the river, seeing a trout or two. He stretched out his paws and settled down his tail, looking if he could find any prey.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 1:00

OOC: Mobile

"Yes, I suggest only using one paw with unsheathed claws, but like I said, do not stretch out our paw otherwise that will drag it down!" Dewpelt answered, making sure Tawnypaw understood.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Patrol (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Open)   Patrol (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum