Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Owlpaw's New Mentor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Owlpaw's New Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 15:58

Webtail climbed up Jaggedrock, knowing sadly that many apprentices might need this same ceremony done. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath Jaggedrock."

[Mobile, my dudes.]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 16:14

Owlpaw padded towards the Jaggedrock, his face still showing the anger that he had been dragging around after Mudfoot left. His action had managed to make the apprentice feel a great pain deep inside, he never even said goodbye to him, his own son, before he decided to follow all the StarClan loyal cats that preferred to get exiled before joining the Dark Forest. He left him behind without a second thought…he even had found himself wondering if his dad ever thought of him at all in his exile several times during his training or before sleeping for the past couple of days.

But, at the same time, he also couldn’t help but feel angry. Mudfoot wasn’t only his dad, but also his mentor, and after he left he had been forced to train on his own if he ever wished to get anywhere. His action not only had hurt him, but also had put a sudden obstacle to his dreams, his dreams of becoming a great warrior, making them seem almost impossible for him to reach now.

He sighed, trying to get rid of those dark thoughts as he sat under the Jaggedrock, looking at Webtail, his eyes glaring at him and reflecting the same question that he had been making since the first day that he had been given the position of leader by the Dark Forest… When are you going to give me my new mentor?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 16:20

Webtail watched as the apprentice glared at him, in an odd instant it reminded him of his own son. His tail twitched as he observed Owlpaw, he was determined and very diligent, the makings of a great warrior. "Today we come to aid in the obstacle faced through our last gathering, Owlpaw, step forward."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 16:31

The chocolate tabby tom’s ears immediately faced forward and his expression changed to that of interest and hope as soon as his name was mentioned by the new leader. Was this finally it? He really hoped so. He immediately got up and stepped forward as he had been instructed to do. He had no idea of who would be his new mentor and to be fully honest he neither cared. As long as his new mentor would train him daily and wouldn’t just leave like his father did, he would be happy.

His eyes discreetly scanned the group of cats gathered around the Jaggedrock, some of them already had apprentices, so he probably could scratch them out the list of possible mentors. And then there were the cats from the Dark Forest that had decided to stay in the camp, he had no idea if they could be mentors at all, but that probably was up to Webtail.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 5:11

"Owlpaw, with the unfortunate loss of your mentor, it is only expected that you receive a new mentor, Amberclaw will mentor you from this day forward." He meowed leaping down as the... ceremony he supposed.. ended.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:17

Finally! Owlpaw had to bit his tongue to not say that out loud, but he couldn’t help it, he finally got himself a new mentor, and to top it he got the new deputy as his mentor! He couldn’t wait to start training with him, no more training on his own! He padded towards Amberclaw and waited respectfully to touch noses with him instead of rushing like a mad cat like when he was apprenticed, even if he almost did.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's New Mentor   Owlpaw's New Mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw's New Mentor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: