Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose

Primrose

Characters : Bluekit, Jupinerkit, Owlkit
Number of posts : 4

Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan   Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 17:26

Cat Name: Bluekit (Bluelily)

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Blueish gray tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes. She has pointy white tipped ears, two white paws (her front right and back left), and a white tipped tail. She has long slender legs that are built for climbing and leaping through the foilage. She's also an excellent hunter. She isn't, however, the best fighter. She's small framed and lean, not muscular and big. She uses her speed to win over her foes.

Personality: Bluelily is quick to step up to do any job and is always there to help out her clanmates. She treats her clanmates with kindness but knows when to stand her ground and tell a clanmate off. She isn't too friendly or open with cats of other clans. She loves to spend her free time racing through the territory and seeing just how fast her body can move.

Origins:* Found as a kit on SkyClan territory and was raised by her new clan, for all she knows she was born a clan cat nothing else.

Clan: SkyClan

Hopefully I did this correctly. This isn't my first time roleplaying Warrior Cats! I'm glad to get back into it though. (:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan   Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 19:01

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Bluekit (Bluelily) of SkyClan
Page 1 of 1