Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) Empty
PostSubject: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 14:42

Nettletail sat alone by the SkyClan border, waiting and hoping. The night was chill and cloudy, and sitting unsheltered by the trees, the new deputy of SkyClan felt a few lone raindrops on her head. Undeterred, she waited for him. She needed to tell him, and maybe they could just spend a happy night of peace together.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:10

Flashstorm quickly made his way towards the Skyclan border. The ginger tom trotted through small undergrowth until trees began to form overhead. Flashstorm finally reached it, seeing Nettletail already waiting.
"Hey," he smiled and padded over, eyes bright.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:18

Nettletail smiled happily at Flashstorm, her bright yellow eyes staring into his kind green ones, until it started raining hard. The raindrops hitting the various leaves made a sound almost as terrific as the rumble of thunder in the distance. "Come on, I know a place," she meowed. Beckoning him to follow her with her tail, she set off through the trees until she reached a tall, strong conifer. Leaping up a few branches, she climbed into a hollow close to the base, the floor cushioned with pine needles. She stuck her head out, waiting for the tom.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:26

Flashstorm followed Nettletail over to the tree. Flashstorm wasn't really bothered by rain considering Windclan slept outside, even when it rained. Flashstorm jumped into the tree and followed her into the hollow. He sat down beside Nettletail.
"Its good to see you again, Nettletail," Flashstorm smiled.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:33

"It's wonderful to see you, too, Flashstorm," Nettletail purred. "And you won't believe what's happened in SkyClan. You know how Pebblethorn was forced to step down from being deputy?"

OOC: So, I'm thinking they'll spend the night together, then Flash will go home early in the morning. When they meet next, Nettle will announce she is pregnant. That's the topic where Salt finds out~
Sound good?

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:41

OOC: Yes that sounds good

IC: Flashstorm looked at her curiously.
"Ya?" Flashstorm replied. Flashstorm was beginning to guess that Crowstar had named Nettletail deputy.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:46

Nettletail grinned. "Crowstar named me as the new deputy of SkyClan! My strength and loyalty has finally paid off!" She looked at the orange tom. "Has... Has Saltpelt named her new deputy yet?"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 15:53

"Congratulations!" Flashstorm purred. "No... not yet."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 16:04

"Well, she will soon," purred Nettletail. "And I'll bet you the fattest piece of prey that if her pretty little head has half as much brain as you, you'll be deputy before you can say 'all hail Morningstar'." A tweet outside the hollow made Nettletail's ears prick up. A bird was right outside. She quickly clambered out and returned a few seconds and one pitiful chirp later with a plump blackbird in her jaws. She put it down and settled by Flashstorm, tail entwined with his. "Hungry?"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 16:12

Flashstorm chuckled at her words. It was a possibility that he'd be made the deputy, but there were also other cats in the clan...
"Yea. We can share," Flashstorm smiled and took a small bite.

(I have to make dinner so replies will be delayed)

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 16:41

OOC: That's fine, I'm making my sis a birthday cake

IC: Smiling, Nettletail took a bit of the blackbird. It was plump and juicy, and she had never tasted anything better in her life. Though, part of that was probably just being there with Flashstorm. "Do you have anything better to do tonight?" she asked, a little worriedly.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 17:31

Flashstorm took another small bite. Bird was much different from his regular rabbit. It wasn't as stringy or tough. It actually tastes good too.
"Uh no, actually. I wasn't really busy at all today," Flashstorm shrugged.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 17:44

The deputy nodded, snuggling up a little closer to Flashstorm. "I don't have anything to do that could be better than time with you," she murmured. Suddenly feeling very tired, she started falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 17:50

Flashstorm smiled and rested his head against hers.
"Me too," Flashstorm purred and closed his eyes. Everything else fades away until it was only Nettletail and him.

PostSubject: Re: Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)   Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nettles Flash in the Night (closed for That Bleu Natsu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: