Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Owlpaw needs a new mentor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1410
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:48 am

With Mudfoot gone, Owlpaw needs a new mentor, and he will be a grumpy cat that will be too impatient to wait to the point of interrupting other cats during their training sessions or even training by himself until he gets a new one! I donít really mind who the mentor isÖgeez, he could even get a Dark Forest Ghost as a mentor and he would be happy as long as his new mentor trains him regularly! And take for sure that he wonít stop bothering Webtail until he gives him what he wants!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparcklesburp

Characters : Ebony
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:14 am

Well, how about a rogue, for instance?

Yes, I wish that my cat, Ebony, a rogue wondering through ShadowClan territory, to become is his mentor, if you want. I have seen one of your posts and I say the will be very alike in the future! So, how about it?

C'ya Sansy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:43 am

Owlpaw already got Amberclaw as his new official mentor within the clan, but with the whole DF thing going on and new path my apprentice is now walking, I think that this would be an amazing way to develop our characters. Plus, I think that it would be interesting to rp a charry with a second secret mentor that isnít even in the clan //Shot

With Owlpaw huge ambitions he would gladly accept any kind of training from anyone as long as it allows him to grow stronger and better, and consequently reach his dream of becoming the best warrior that SC ever had. Yes, this include training with a rogue. I saw your post in the thread I made for him before Amberclaw was made his mentor, so we can use that to put a starting point in their Mentor-Apprentice relationship without that obstacle in our way, which would probably mess things up now.

Tell me, are you interested in this idea???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparcklesburp

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 am

Oh course, buddy, yet I suspect that they might once separate...

[i]Why?[/i]

Well, as you will see, The Dark Forest might not be the thing that Ebony accepts, and I plan that he gathers cats Depends, puts up a rebellion, to show them that cats wouldn't bow to him. That might affect their bond, as Owlpaw might consider staying with The Dark Forest and they'll meet in battle, or he will join him.

Depends, but I do wish to have him as Ebony's apprentice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:55 am

Well, with Ebony in the picture, there is now a real chance of Owlpaw getting free from the Dark Forestís grip in time instead of getting corrupted by it. This, however, relies heavily on the relationship he builds with him and other cats, most of which are unluckily aligned with the DF, as well as the events that may occur during this time. The chance is small, but is there.

If Ebony fails on that probably hard quest and Owlpaw joins the DF instead, I think that a fight between them would help us to develop our characters quite a lot, given the bond that would be broken during the event, so both options are ok.

I think we should ask someone with more authority in the site if you want to make him a more official mentor, since having two mentors at the same time must be extremely rare, especially if the second mentor is a rogue. Until we get a modís verdict on this we can keep an unofficial and kind of informal mentor-apprentice relationship with them, which wpuld be basically just exchange of knowledge and training, since I donít think it would affect anything in the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparcklesburp

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:05 am

Sure, buddy!

Then it's settled. Untill an admin aproves it won't be really official, it'll be just showing him the ropes!
And don't you doubt him, Ebony will fight against the DF untill his last breath!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw needs a new mentor   

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw needs a new mentor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: