Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herostrike's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowankit

Rowankit

Characters : Rowankit
Clan/Rank : Windclan, Kit
Number of posts : 14

Herostrike's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Herostrike's Bio   Herostrike's Bio EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 7:51

Hi! I'm new here. I'm using my OC from a different rp: Herostrike. I know all about roleplay.

Herostrike is a lean, light brown tom with green eyes. He has a large, fluffy orange tail, orange chest fur and mittens, and an orange tuft of fur covering one of his eyes. Due to a traumatizing experience as an apprentice, he has a scar on his neck, from being bitten by a raiding Bloodclan cat named Panther. He has lived his life in CelestialClan, but is starting anew in Windclan. In CelestialClan, he had wings, and was originally dead, but he has woken up far away, and does not remember his past anymore. His wings are gone.

No
Back to top Go down

Herostrike's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: