Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome Home (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Welcome Home (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:19 pm

Fallenblaze's oddly well-groomed and shining coat gleamed in the harsh sunlight as he made his way back to his home. It'd been around a year since he'd been here, and he wondered how his kits were- if they'd had kits of their own, too, and how his sister was, if she was alive.

One of the main reasons his determination to come home flared up recently was because the stars disappeared. His only link to his ancestors was gone and he paniced and came home as soon as he got the chance- not that he hadn't tried before, though. He had given up after a few months because he knew he was too far away to even find his way, especially without Starclan's guiding light. But he'd been dropped off back here by the forest and got out of that monster faster than ever.

And now he was back. He noticed white fur approaching fast and he smiled. She's alive! "Halfmoon!" He called out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:43 pm

Halfmoon was walking from the warriors' den, where she had been talking with Reedfang. To her definite surprise, another familiar face appeared. Tansyfoot's nose, Whitefoot's tail- it was her brother, Fallenblaze. "Fallenblaze!" she cried, running to him and knocking him over. "I thought you were dead!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 3:14 pm

"I thought you were dead! Oh, I missed you so much!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her. He got up off of her, giving a lick to her cheek. "What's happened since I've been gone? Did Dewpaw get to be a warrior?" He asked, kit-like side from all those moons ago showing through again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 6:40 pm

"Yes, she's Dewpelt now," Halfmoon purred at her long lost brother. "Let's see... Mistfeather retired, and Ivyfall is deputy now. I had three kits with Reedfang: Goosestorm, Hawkpaw, and Pebblepaw." Her gaze lowered. "Hawkpaw and Pebblepaw are dead. So are Troutstep, Heronwing, and Salmonstripe. My mate, Reedfang, went missing a little while after my kits were born." She looked up, blue eye meeting Fallenblaze's. "But he returned just a little while earlier! Where... where were you?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 7:16 pm

Fallenblaze's eyes filled with warmth. Nieces and nephews! A fully grown and living daughter! That was great. He let himself ravish in this moment before a bit of darkness began. His friends, family... Were dead? His ears drooped. He'd been so selfish, enjoying life outside of the forest while they fought and died. He cursed himself for this, but Halfmoon's question interrupted him. "Ah, I was kidnapped by twolegs and used in 'shows' or something. They just prettied me up and made me sit on the small tree-thing. Dreadful as it sounds. They even put weird colors on my fur!" He exclaimed, making a gaging motion with his mouth in disgust at it. "How is everyone currently, though? And why have the stars vanished?" He inquired.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 7:32 pm

"Everyone's great," Halfmoon enthused. "RiverClan and SkyClan took over ThunderClan's territory, so we've all had plenty of prey. And, the stars..." The thin she-cat deflated a bit. "Well, I'm not quite sure. The Gatherings have been... strange lately. And Cloudpaw and Fishstar are acting a bit worried."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) EmptyJune 13th 2016, 8:19 pm

"...Oh." Was all he said in response. Has Starclan been driven out or something? No, that's silly.

ooc- sorry, writers block

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Closed)   Welcome Home (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum