Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pray For Orlando.

Go down 
+5
Quailsong
Reaper King
Kes
Acrylic
Grizzly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 8:06

So sorry I didn't make a post about this yesterday when I found out.

If you're sensitive to topics involving guns and their use for harm, do not open the spoiler.

What Happened The Early Morning of June 12th:

I don't like to highlight (what I see as) irrelevant things about myself that you guys on the internet don't need to know very much, but I digress. I am standing behind my LGBT brothers and sisters. This awful tragedy has struck me deeply because of the impact it is having on my community. Love may have won a battle, but the war for equality is never over. 

So pray for Orlando and the families of those innocent LGBT people who were needlessly murdered in what should have been a safe space for their community. Pray for the world, pray for peace.

Pray For Orlando. TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 8:46

I found that out yesterday...it's awful what some people will do with weapons. Hopefully ISIS is taken down soon...they're causing so much angst and strife.
#PrayForOrlando

Pray For Orlando. 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 8:53

I wonder if people would care as much if it were a sifferent night club and not a gay night club.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Pray For Orlando. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:12

It still would have been on the news even if it wasn't a gay night club, seeing how it was one of the worst shootings in US history. Gay or not, what happened is awful.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Quailsong

Quailsong

Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 4

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:20

now Isis is in the us oh no that will be horrible will they bomb us again will they take over america what will happen
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:32

Quailsong wrote:
now Isis is in the us oh no that will be horrible will they bomb us again will they take over america what will happen
Woah man, everything is okay. It's just one occurrence, and even though I don't necessarily agree with how the US is handling it, we are trying to handle it. Don't psyche yourself out over it.

Pray For Orlando. TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Quailsong

Quailsong

Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 4

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:38

one occurrence could lead to more attacks.
I wouldn't not be worried about it
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 10:17

53 people injured in the hospital. 5 in deadly conditions- and they still aren't letting gays donate blood to their lgbt brothers and sisters. It's awful. America needs better gun control and people who practise extremism such as this should be talked some sense into them before things like this happen again.

I mean, look at this- America has had 133 mass shootings since the start of 2016. That's incredibly out of control.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 3:42

This took me way to long to reply to this topic, simply because I have been speechless. I couldn't find the words, and I still can't. An extremely close friend of mine IRL wrote a beautiful poem dedicated to the victims, which I'm going to let do the talking. http://acornella.deviantart.com/art/Orlando-615821176
Pray for Orlando.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Pray For Orlando. Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:54

I read somewhere about a woman who was at the club with her son. She threw herself in front of him, saving him from getting shot, but in turn sacrificing her own life to save to him. What a beautiful way to die... ;-;

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:57

#PrayForOrlando
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 23:37

Is there some sort of donation or some way to help out the people and families who were affected by this? I want to actually do something instead of just praying...

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 23:57

Here you go Skia - this is the charity my family donated to:
http://nationalcompassionfund.org/

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Pray For Orlando. Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pray For Orlando. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Orlando.   Pray For Orlando. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pray For Orlando.
Page 1 of 1