Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Parents for Fawnkit.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:45 am

I don't mind, whatever y'all (or you) decide to do is okay with me c:

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 Sign_s13
Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:37 am

I have a few problems with this...

a. If Jayflight goes back permanently to Skyclan, Gentlenose will sever all ties with him. She's already a bit distrustful of him because she's beginning to suspect he's Dark Forest.

b. Gentlenose is a very family and friend oriented cat. Her trust is strong, easy to gain, and easy to keep, but once it's gone it's gone for good. She's highly unlikely to forgive a cat who has left or betrayed her. Their relationship will never again be the same, even if they managed to patch it up. What that means is that Gentlenose would never give one of her own kit's to Jayflight to raise in Skyclan. She's prefers to keep her family close.

I'm afraid this won't work, since Fawnkit is in Skyclan. I won't ask you to change clans just because I might like Gentlenose to have another litter.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:41 am

I think A. is best since I still want a relationship with them, but still want her to know that he's in the DF.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Okay so does that mean Fawn will be yalls or won't be yalls?

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:07 pm

Will, she will just (I think) be taken with Jayflight to SkyClan and never see her mother until she is a warrior or apprentice maybe, like you know if she wonders and finds her out in the wild out something.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Okay cool

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:15 am

Thin, I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. Gentlenose would never give her kit to Jayflight to raise in Skyclan. Right now she believes Skyclan is a terrible place since Crowstar was part of the Dark Forest. And if she finds out Jayflight is also part of the Dark Forest, she won't let her kits anywhere near him.

Like I said above, Fawkit being Gentlenose and Jayflight's kit, as well as being in Skyclan won't work. I'm very sorry.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:26 am

Hm. Maybe he could go without a word a take her, Gentlenose could find out sometime later maybe about him being in the Dark Forest? Ok, so maybe that was a little sloppy. Here:

Jayflight can sneak and take Fawnkit with him, without Gentlenose knowing.
Oh hey were all basically loyal to the Dark Forest no matter what so...How about Jay tells Gentlenose that he would show Fawnkit a little more around camp and Gentlenose could stay in the nursery. Jayflight quickly could take Fawnkit and make it to SkyClan territory, making it seem as if he and Fawn could have been killed maybe?
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:54 am

Gentlenose would find and murder Jayflight. She's very aggressive when it comes to the safety of her kits.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:16 am

What if Gentlenose didn't know that Jayflight took fawn and he made it look like someone or something else took her?

Idk just throwing out suggestions

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:50 am

But, Skia, she would think he was dead if the scent wasn't found. But ya, Sunli, that's what I kind of just said XD
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:15 am

Oh okay sorry thin xD

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:37 pm

But then what would Jayflight do? Would he disappear off to Skyclan forever? Gentlenose would come searching for him, and consequently find her kit. Or would Jayflight stay between clans like he is now? Who would take care of Fawnkit if he was gone all the time? And then there's Marigoldpaw... She's so close to Jayflight she'd know something was up. Anyway you go about it, Jayflight is screwed.

Also, what would motivate Jayflight to steal Fawnkit in the first place? From how you've role-played him, he has nothing but love and caring for Gentlenose. Why would he ever want to hurt Gentlenose in such a way? She'd be absolutely devastated if she ever lost a family member...

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Jayflight is stopping from going between the Clans, he's going to stay in SkyClan forever. So he would kind of take care of Fawn. But Fawn could also want to jut go to SkyClan.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Parents for Fawnkit.   Parents for Fawnkit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:58 am

Let's just not... There's too many plot holes and I wasn't quite ready for Gentlenose to have another litter. And besides, I'm going to be gone for about a week starting tomorrow, so this isn't really the best time for a plot like this.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content