Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MAY GATHERING SPREADSHEET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

MAY GATHERING SPREADSHEET Empty
PostMAY GATHERING SPREADSHEET

Icee did a lot of math and a lot of reading to bring you this so you better appreciate it.

THIS INCLUDES EVERY CAT PRESENT AT THE GATHERING AS OF JUNE 11TH, 2016.

IF ANYTHING LOOKS WRONG, PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM OR POST HERE WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG. EITHER IT'S RIGHT AND YOU'VE DONE YOUR MATH WRONG, OR IT'S WRONG AND I'VE DONE MY MATH WRONG.

THERE ARE SOME MISSING VALUES, ONLY BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND THE EXACT RANKS BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BATTLE WITH THAT CHARACTER YET. TELL ME THOSE RANKS AND I WILL FILL IN THE BLANKS.

THERE ARE ALSO SOME UNKNOWN ALLEGIANCES. THIS IS BECAUSE THESE ARE CATS THAT HAVE NOT BATTLED YET AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH SIDE THEY'RE ON. PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN PUT THEM IN THE PROPER PLACE.

ALSO, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU NO LONGER WANT YOUR CAT PRESENT AT THE GATHERING. I WILL REMOVE THEM FROM THIS LIST SO PEOPLE KNOW WHO IS PRESENT AND WHO IS AVAILABLE FOR ATTACKING.

IF YOU SEE THAT THERE ARE TWO ATTACKING ONE CAT AT ONE TIME, AND THERE ARE OTHER AVAILABLE CATS FOR YOU TO ATTACK, PLEASE GO ATTACK THE OTHER CAT. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES, BUT I'M SURE MANY OF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHO'S ATTACKING WHO AND WHO'S NOT ATTACKING ANYONE AT THE MOMENT.

I spent a lot of time making sure that this was as accurate as possible. I will update is as quickly as I can, but come Monday, I will not be able to get to it every time someone posts. Please be patient, and read the topic carefully. If you see information not yet on the spreadsheet, I will get to it when I can, but keep that information in mind when you post.

APPRECIATE IT SLAVES I DID THIS FOR YOU

Thanks to Night, Ice, and Sub for the information you had already. It made things go a lot faster than it could have.

MAY GATHERING SPREADSHEET N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

MAY GATHERING SPREADSHEET :: Comments

No Comment.

MAY GATHERING SPREADSHEET

Page 1 of 1