Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Felix and Raven's arcs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Felix and Raven's arcs! Empty
PostSubject: Felix and Raven's arcs!   Felix and Raven's arcs! EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 9:28

So, here are Raven and Felix's fabulous arcs - they're still not 100 percent polished yet though.

So, we'd best start from the beginning. Raven and Felix were both strong, smart, quiet and mostly serious cats , more alike than unlike. They had a younger sister, Sparrow, who was basically the polar opposite of them - She was fun and carefree, and didn't take life as seriously as her siblings, always making sure she was having fun. The three of them shared a very close bond, and would go out hunting and finding shelter together. That was, until one fateful day. They had gone out hunting together as usual, but Sparrow had wandered off, distracted. Felix and Raven didn't notice until later, when they found her dead body mauled by dogs. They blamed themselves for her death and never forgave themselves. They had a hard time recovering from her death, and by the end of it, Raven became colder and ruthless in battle, avenging her sister, and Felix wanted to never kill a cat again - he didn't want others to suffer like they had.

Fast forward a bit, and the two have marched into the Arcane Alignment. They were drawn to it because it looked like a reliable source of food, but once they joined, they became good friends with its members. Raven met Bat, a rouge who eventually goes on to start the Union, and later, the two become mates after the Arcane disbands. Felix becomes good friends with Gray often Rag dies and Dustly leaves, all the way up until Gray gets amnesia. He desperately tries to jog the memory of his friend, before realising that their relationship needs to be started from scratch.

After the Arcane disbands, Raven, after becoming Bat's mate, joins the Union and is "leader" of the farm near RiverClan. She keeps in frequent contact with her brother, until one day, he stops coming. She's worried he's dead, and is crushed - she thinks she's lost all her family.
Little does she know, Felix was pretty much forced to join Wolfclan by Wolfstar - he hates it there, and wishes he could see his sister, but never can.
But when the Union declares war on Wolfclan, the two reunite for the first time in moons, but they have to fight each other. Raven overpowers her brother, but can't bring herself to kill him. She doesn't let anyone know about this, saying that she never saw him when anyone asks. When Wolfstar is killed, Felix leaves Wolfclan and comes straight to the farm where Raven is. The two live there together until they die (I don't know how they'll die yet)

Let me know if you think there's any spots you could fill, like maybe a cat that helps Felix leave Wolfclan, ect. - their plot is closely interwoven with the Union, Arcane and Wolfclan plots, so if there's any problems, tell me if you are the creator of any of those plots.

I MIGHT do a flashback topic of Sparrow's death, so if you would like to RP as her for the topic (and only for the one topic), let me know and I'll arrange it.
Thank you!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Felix and Raven's arcs! Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down

Felix and Raven's arcs!
Page 1 of 1