Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Which one of my chars should I kill?

Go down 

Who should I get rid of?
Vixenpaw
Which one of my chars should I kill? Vote_lcap17%Which one of my chars should I kill? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Wishpaw
Which one of my chars should I kill? Vote_lcap50%Which one of my chars should I kill? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
BOTH LOLOLOLOL
Which one of my chars should I kill? Vote_lcap33%Which one of my chars should I kill? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Which one of my chars should I kill? Empty
PostSubject: Which one of my chars should I kill?   Which one of my chars should I kill? EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:09

This one gets tossed on the pyre and gets to be replaced with a rogue (:

Which one of my chars should I kill? 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/

Which one of my chars should I kill?
Page 1 of 1